Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Fun Day - Sunday 3rd August

Comments

• Options
    Any thoughts on best place to park
  • Options
    Any Andy Delort sightings?
  • Options
    No Solly here for the team picture. Unless I missed him.
  • Options
    Solly is here, signing autographs.
  • Options
    Brilliant, put it down to old age and poor eyesight
  • Options

Brilliant, put it down to old age and poor eyesight

What's wrong with Sollys eyesight ??

• Options
    Took two of my kids there, apart from making loom bands and key rings they didn't really have much else to do. They're not that interested in autographs/photos with the players.

Was great to see the valley though, she really is looking amazing.
  • Options
    What a load of poo we came up from Sittingbourne and not much going on for young kids unless they wanted to cue up for ages which wasn't their kind of fun
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Me and my young lad enjoyed the day. No Reza in squad picture lol and Henderson wearing no 1 on his shirt. Pitch looks premiership quality and good atmosphere generated by players. All seemed up and happy to be signing and posing for pix etc
  • Options
    Just home, had one of those you feel like walking away from it all to be honest
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What do you mean ?
  • Options

Bloody 'ell, as good as that? sorry to hear!
  • Options

Totally agree I thought it was very unorganised
  • Options
    dancafc said:

Totally agree I thought it was very unorganised
    Charlton unorganised?? Never!! ;o)
  • Options
    The only plus was being able to see new pitch it looks probably the best iv seen it in years
  • Options

What do you mean ?
    Just spoken to and treated like shit by people employed by the club. Been home half hour now and still got an upset lad and missus. Some family day. Won't say more as will be making my feelings known privately, but never been so pissed off leaving the ground, and that says something...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    edit, cos I jumped to the wrong conclusion
  • Options

What do you mean ?
    Just spoken to and treated like shit by people employed by the club. Been home half hour now and still got an upset lad and missus. Some family day. Won't say more as will be making my feelings known privately, but never been so pissed off leaving the ground, and that says something...
    I was thinking of doing the same but not sure how to word it or where to contact
  • Options

What do you mean ?
    Just spoken to and treated like shit by people employed by the club.
    Those Richard Murray Q and A sessions still haven't improved over the years then!

• Options
    I sat in on the Q&A with Jacko and Bob Peeters. Jacko good value as always and I have to say, apart from possessing a very dry sense of humour, Peeters came across as someone who can the club forward.

Quietly optimistic in Bexley.

Sorry to hear about your experience Smudge, I assume you are Talking about the chaos in Crossbars.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    dancafc said:

What do you mean ?
    I was thinking of doing the same but not sure how to word it or where to contact
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/fans/feedback/

Or Forename.secondname@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    Thank you henry
  • Options
    @AFKABartram‌ are you angry due to the fact you have heard they are going stop selling pasties in the stands now

Looks like another club/fan tradition gone forever

Justices for Smudge
  • Options
    Not the greatest day. Went to the west stand initially and the disinterested guy on reception told me there was just an autograph session and nothing else. Luckily another steward directed me to the event. Big queue for the face painting (gave up) Did the badge making but not much else for smaller kids. Was partly involved with afka's complaint so won't go into detail but poor show.
  • Options
    Are these issues with the players themselves or the organisers of the day?
  • Options
    It was the club not the players just very very poor I have also submitted a complaint to the club I don't expect a response at all
  • Options
    So what was so poor then?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Were the security team keeping a close eye on families? Just incase someone got a bit heavy handed with the face paint?
  • Options
    Is the Q&A online anywhere?