Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Options
    Hahahahaha this has been an unmitigated disaster so far
  • Options
    Bollox
  • Options
    Native River getting up for third saved me.
  • Options
    Tough day for punters (understatement of the year!)
  • Options
    bookies make a huge collective sigh of relief .. Clan des Obeaux is one to watch out for over the next couple of years, barring injury of course
  • Options
    Glad to see Faugheen on his feet. Didn't look good when he went down.
    Always gets the greatest cheer at a racecourse when a horse gets up after a fall.
  • Options
    Looking forward to Samcro vs Melon today - Melon gets my vote.
  • Options
    For all the hype, it is interesting that Samcro is still rated 2lbs below Melon. There again, we won't see the best of Samcro 'til they start running him over a trip and/or fences.
  • Options

For all the hype, it is interesting that Samcro is still rated 2lbs below Melon. There again, we won't see the best of Samcro 'til they start running him over a trip and/or fences.

100% this - he is crying out for 3 miles'ish over fences. Unless we are all seeing something different to Elliot/the owner.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Perhaps now Gordon Elliott will finally give up running Samcro over 2 miles.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only chance Samcro would have in the Champion Hurdle is if the going was heavy and even then he would only be running for place money, as Buveur D'Air would slaughter him.
  • Options

Just imagine if this is some sort of dirty dirty plot job...
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Stranger things have happened.
  • Options
    ..... and I certainly wouldn't put it past Michael O'Leary to try something like that.
  • Options
    What like telling everyone that Kicking King scoped badly and wouldn't run in the Gold Cup.

Price out to 1000/1 on Betfair, then they say the scope wasn't that bad and he wins the Gold Cup.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Stayer's Hurdle - 8/1
  • Options
    ATR now Sky Sports Racing - biggest plus is that it's in HD at long last!
  • Options
    Skybet have gone no runner no bet in every race at the Cheltenham festival
  • Options
    CL fav Vive Le Roi running in the next at Cheltenham. 11lb rise but can’t not back him.
  • Options
    Bobo Mac for me as an each way shout, too. VLR (not Vieux Lion Rouge!) for me, too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Skybet have gone no runner no bet in every race at the Cheltenham festival

Shite odds across the board though, somewhat understandably
  • Options
    Wtf is that from Harry Bannister. Ridiculous pace.
  • Options
    Cheers great tip
  • Options
    cheers Sayer
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Regulation 110 Leicester tip

Nice tip mate. I do like Bryony Frost, that was a decent ride.
  • Options
    She is fantastic. Probably my favourite female jockey of all time. Always tries.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Regulation 110 Leicester tip

You get two Milky Bars! :wink:
  • Options
    2.20 Leicester - Master Work. His connections reckon there's a lot more to come from him and rate him at 130+ - "should take the race in his stride".

Well, here's hoping, anyway.