Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Lol I've already won then get in
  • Chinned on the line. Gutted...
  • Just been to delete me paddy power app they've gave me another £10 free bet they must relies I ain't going to win ought.
  • I'm 4th official on Rotherham res v Chesterfield res tomorrow night perhaps I can make something happen.
    (Joke)
  • Sorry about that one I think he came off the bridle too late and it allowed the winner to get a run on him, just got this sent to me
  • Coillte Cailin 5:10 wolves 8/1 told to back ew but Kirby has a great record when riding for Loughnane apparently horse has been running over the wrong trip
  • smiffyboy said:

Sorry about that one I think he came off the bridle too late and it allowed the winner to get a run on him, just got this sent to me

I thought Cosgrove went too early on him the winner only went once he had gone and it took him sometime to get to him, if he had left it later the winner wouldn't have got there Alfaan had a quicket accelaration.

• edited November 2015

• Shanandoe into 15/8

Coillte Calin into 5/1
  • Colitte Caitlin was 9/2 now a non runner
  • Sponsored links:

• you're costing me a fortune here smiffy
  • Sorry lads think I'm jinxing smithy paddy power account £60 down. Good job £50 was free and the other £10 made us win against massives. back to working 7 days a week only way I get any money. Hope it's a good pay day at Rotherham Utd tonight. Richard wood playing for Rotherham tonight.
  • My horse is entered to run at either Uttoxeter Saturday or Plumpton Monday.It was entered for the conditional jockeys hurdle at Cheltenham on Sunday but is 39 on the list with only 20 going to post it really has no hope of getting in so its off to either of the other meetings.
  • Thane of Cawdor runs for me tonight at Kempton in lucky last. He has won all five of his races here, four over tonight's distance and now off winning handicap mark after break. Got 12/1 ew last night now 7's.
  • The Commendatore... 7.10 Kempton.
  • Sorry lads my bad
  • sralan said:

The Commendatore... 7.10 Kempton.

Waiting on it for 3 bets that pay a total of £2700
  • smiffyboy said:

sralan said:

The Commendatore... 7.10 Kempton.

Waiting on it for 3 bets that pay a total of £2700
    Bet your arse is going at the moment aye smiffy? Good luck
  • My horse is entered to run at either Uttoxeter Saturday or Plumpton Monday.It was entered for the conditional jockeys hurdle at Cheltenham on Sunday but is 39 on the list with only 20 going to post it really has no hope of getting in so its off to either of the other meetings.

Good luck Killer let us know what meeting he gets declared for its a shame about Cheltenham would of been nice to run him round there before the festival
  • Sponsored links:

• Will win next time out lol
  • Ouch, I feel sick just looking at the bets @smiffyboy
  • Onto tomorrow's bets Steve you win some you lose some it's the nature of the game
  • Thane of Cawdor runs for me tonight at Kempton in lucky last. He has won all five of his races here, four over tonight's distance and now off winning handicap mark after break. Got 12/1 ew last night now 7's.

Nice tip. Cheers

Nice tip. Cheers

Yep, cheers AddicktedOne
  • Thank fuck I didn't back that and jinx you smithy can't blame me
  • Had
    Who dares wins
    Snow cloud
    Nobelist
    England u21 to win
    turkey u21 to win
    Fuck England u21s