Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• smiffyboy said:

Coillte Cailin 5:10 wolves 8/1 told to back ew but Kirby has a great record when riding for Loughnane apparently horse has been running over the wrong trip

Running tomorrow 7:20 wolves
  • smiffyboy said:

Get the fuck in after yesterday's disappointment I'm back with a bang!!!!!

£2400

Boooooooom

Fuckin hell, mate get in.
  • Well done Smithyboy looks like you had a great day
  • edited November 2015
    Oi @smiffyboy , can you start putting some tips up on here or what your doing mate would be interested to Follow Copy them.
  • Well done pal wish I had jinxed you other day ha ha.
  • smiffyboy said:

sralan said:

Clowance One...18.10 Kempton

Well done won well but the debutant horse emirates comfort was the one to take out the race
    Running tonight at Chelmsford 20.25
    Running today at Linfield 12:55. Two starts, third and then second, today just might be a winner.
  • Cheers lads was nearly 2 excellent days on the bounce but can't complain

smiffyboy said:

sralan said:

Clowance One...18.10 Kempton

Well done won well but the debutant horse emirates comfort was the one to take out the race
    Running tonight at Chelmsford 20.25
    Running today at Linfield 12:55. Two starts, third and then second, today just might be a winner.
    I've backed him today to go one better.

Another big gamble today in the 3:25 Cheltenham A Hares Breathe been backed from 20/1 into 5's not run for 695 days and the roumor is the trainer has not got anything to compare him with in his stable and has been taking him to hendersons yard to go against some of he's, personally I'm not sure about it.

• smiffyboy said:

Cheers killer will do,

got a couple for today

4:10 Fakenham Postbridge unraced but very talented favourite has a bit of form but confident of her ability and will go close.

5:55 kempton Dougan, odds on favourite in race but Evans thinks he will beat it

Dougan out again in the 2:40 lingfield short odds but think he will win again
  • Nice going Marc
  • Cheers Bob
  • Sponsored links:

• smiffyboy said:

Ball bags

@smiffyboy First well done on your bet yesterday cracking win. But only just seen your previous bet that you was very unlucky on.

Have to ask though why did you not cash out £840, your total winnings would have came up to £1680, why not cash out and stick £300-400 @9/4 or it may have been a bit shorter at 2/1. I know it finished at 11/8 but that didnt shorten till 10-15 mins before the off.

• Anyone got tip on first a Cheltenham money back if horse loses. Thinking going with minella present
  • Nicholas said:

smiffyboy said:

Ball bags

@smiffyboy First well done on your bet yesterday cracking win. But only just seen your previous bet that you was very unlucky on.

Have to ask though why did you not cash out £840, your total winnings would have came up to £1680, why not cash out and stick £300-400 @9/4 or it may have been a bit shorter at 2/1. I know it finished at 11/8 but that didnt shorten till 10-15 mins before the off.

Cheers Nicholas thank you, i know what you are saying is correct but I never cash don't like the option it benefits the bookie in the long run which is why they offer it, when I place a bet double treble acca etc I back it with conviction because I believe they will win otherwise I would never of included it into the bet, it may not be the correct way of thinking but it just my opinion on it.
  • If you cash out you are placing two bets so whats the point of the bet in the first place as you cant be convinced your bet will come up and you wouldnt win in the long run by cashing out everytime.
  • If you cash out you are placing two bets so whats the point of the bet in the first place as you cant be convinced your bet will come up and you wouldnt win in the long run by cashing out everytime.

Most people don't win in the long run! But I accept you may lose less in the long run by not cashing out.

It's incredibly popular though - especially partial cash-out.
  • Anyone got tip on first a Cheltenham money back if horse loses. Thinking going with minella present

La Vaticane or Clock Leary for me Showme
  • Lough Kent for Nicky in the first.

Tricky race though!!
  • Keel Haul EW @ 25/1 for me
  • Bobmunro you are correct it is very popular and i can see why it is to most people.I make a living from gambling so i guess it has a different meaning to me
  • Bobmunro you are correct it is very popular and i can see why it is to most people.I make a living from gambling so i guess it has a different meaning to me

So do I ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Fair play Smiffy
  • Good stuff Bob some people take a very dim or laughable view whenever i get asked what i do for a living.
  • Showne i will completely confuse the issue as regards tips on first race at Cheltenham and say Pearls Legend with danger La Vaticane.
    The Clock Leary and Lough Kent have some really poor trainer stats to overcome
  • Good stuff Bob some people take a very dim or laughable view whenever i get asked what i do for a living.

It's tough to make it pay, KK, so very well done to you.

My comment was a tad tongue in cheek - I do indeed make my living from gambling, being a director at bet365!!
  • Cheers fellers I was thinking pearls legend or the one I said.
  • bobmunro said:

Good stuff Bob some people take a very dim or laughable view whenever i get asked what i do for a living.

It's tough to make it pay, KK, so very well done to you.

My comment was a tad tongue in cheek - I do indeed make my living from gambling, being a director at bet365!!
    Well there's a few things we have in common. I worked for a decade for Betfair in horseracing before "retiring". My son trades for a living, 90% on cricket on Betfair as he has had his accounts closed by almost all bookmakers including Bet365 and my wife is Head of Recruitment, Training and Development at the Civil Aviation Authority - a line of work that, if I'm not wrong, you might know a bit about too!
  • Showne i will completely confuse the issue as regards tips on first race at Cheltenham and say Pearls Legend with danger La Vaticane.
    The Clock Leary and Lough Kent have some really poor trainer stats to overcome

Thats who I've gone for.
  • Cheers fellers I was thinking pearls legend or the one I said.

You mean I have just spent hours trying to find you a 25/1 winner and you end up sticking to your original selection in the race. That's gratitude for you!

Good luck and I hope yours runs a great race.
  • Cash out is the Devils doing
    FACT
  • I've sided with la vaticane