Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Sprinter Sacre .. IS BACK !!!!!
  • Smiffyboy dare I say we fancy our boy tomorrow.6/1 early price I would say is a cracking each way bet
  • Cheers killer will have a dabble in the win don't like ew.

I never see that coming #faugheen

• To see Nicky Henderson with tears in his eye talking about Sprinter Sacre is, to me, what differentiates the jumps from the flat. Not here today and gone tomorrow off to stud.
  • Backed Drumlee Sunset in the 1st at Cheltenham. Jinked and unseated rider before the start but after the off, so deemed to have taken part.
    Nice.

Unlucky mate. We've all been there but it does turn around.

In fact, I had money running on the Skelton "winner" the other day - only for the horse to be disqualified for weighing in 1.5lbs light - that's half a pound above the allowed threshold. And I didn't realise until I checked my account in the evening!
  • Brilliant to see Sprinter Sacre back !!
  • smiffyboy said:

Hearing a few Whispersbout Mullins horse Renetti running in 2:40 Cheltenham Sunday, yard expecting him to go very close and shouldn't be anywhere near 16/1

Back it?
  • smiffyboy said:

Your welcome lads enjoy your sunday

You have paid for it mate, top tipping....
  • Nice one VG
  • Sponsored links:

You wait all year for a winner....
  • Backed Drumlee Sunset in the 1st at Cheltenham. Jinked and unseated rider before the start but after the off, so deemed to have taken part.
    Nice.

Unlucky mate. We've all been there but it does turn around.

In fact, I had money running on the Skelton "winner" the other day - only for the horse to be disqualified for weighing in 1.5lbs light - that's half a pound above the allowed threshold. And I didn't realise until I checked my account in the evening!
    I know mate, things can quickly turn around - hopefully at Newbury!
  • All you say thanks smithy I owe you a drink should be saying thanks show me for not backing any of these horses because if I did you lot wouldn't of won nought so you all owe me a drink not kin smithy.
  • 3:35 Vinciattis
    3:25 Courtsider
    4:25 Afjaan
  • 3:45 Leicester Iftiraaq 8/1 yard expect him to run a big race and be there or thereabouts at the end

well done on cleaning up @ValleyGary

• Be warned lads I've had £5 on treble and all 4. Every thing crossed could do with some money for Xmas cheers for tips smithy hope I don't jinx it for ya
  • Don't you dare back my horse today showme
  • How much you going to give me not to back it KK
  • Noonan is riding two for Honeyball today at Plumpton
    3.05 The Geegeez Geegee (my horse)
    3.35 Fountains Windfall
    Name your price showme......................
  • Sponsored links:

• Give me some other tips got to win soon Accrington let me down for£77 Saturday
  • 2.35 Plumpton... Tim Vaughan's horse being backed heavily. Don't know why but will see shortly
  • sralan said:

2.35 Plumpton... Tim Vaughan's horse being backed heavily. Don't know why but will see shortly

Vaughan stable is in shocking form - one winner in his last 56 runners plus 28 unplaced of their last 29!!!

Watch Theligny in the Leic 3.45 with Johnson on board hack up now. Won't have any of my money on it though.
  • Booooom Geeegeeeeeeee
  • Smiffyboy dare I say we fancy our boy tomorrow.6/1 early price I would say is a cracking each way bet

Well done, thought he blew it there.
  • Fantastic, KK - well done.
  • Congrats @killer kish thought he was going to let them back in at the last.
    Nothing to beat having your own horse win. Enjoy the feeling!

• Amateur jockey done well to wake him up after the last, thought he was gonna blow it.