Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• smiffyboy said:

12:40 lingfield Baydor will win tomorrow

If it aint 8/1 I aint interested mate :)

Joking, great tips this month SB,

• smiffyboy said:

2:35 Southwell Florrie boy wins

Currently 4/1
  • Great day today Mr Dugdale........my journey home weren't much better but who cares after today
  • Great day today Mr Dugdale........my journey home weren't much better but who cares after today

Great feeling isn't it killer did you enjoy the champagne in the winners room while watching the race back
  • Win treble

2:35 Florrie Boy
    12:40 Baydar
    1:15 Fairway to Heaven

36/1
  • We certainly did smiffy and a better feeling than winning any money on a bet
  • We certainly did smiffy and a better feeling than winning any money on a bet

It sure is its hard to describe the feeling I bet your heart was racing when he was turning for home, I never watched it live as I was stuck in a meeting but as soon as I was out I see he had won and watched it back
  • @Charltonparklane just for you couldn't get an 8/1 but I do have a 7/1 shot for you.

Shantou Bob 2:25 Haydock Saturday currently 7/1
  • smiffyboy said:

@Charltonparklane just for you couldn't get an 8/1 but I do have a 7/1 shot for you.

Where can that be backed this early???
  • smiffyboy said:

@Charltonparklane just for you couldn't get an 8/1 but I do have a 7/1 shot for you.

Where can that be backed this early???
    http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/national-hunt/betfair-fixed-brush-hurdle/winner
  • Sponsored links:

• smiffyboy said:

Hahaha, good man, was only joking, a 4/7 winner is better than a 10/1 loser

Played long enough to realise that.

Will have a dabble bud, thanks.

• No inside information but I feel one could do worse than put up, each way at 7/1 plus, Royal Warranty in the Lingfield 1.50:

Horse has only once finished out of first three in 11 run career

One win and four placed efforts from five runs on the all weather

Two from two placed at the trip

Two from two placed at the course

Oisin Murpy has an unbelievable record when riding for Andrew Balding Lingfield - eight wins, two 2nds and three 3rds from just 20 rides

Horse has had a six week break and always run well after a similar period out of action

As I say, not a tip but as a form student (and a very old one at that) happy to put this one up even if it is a very competitive race

Good luck everyone
  • Last £2 this week. I've had £1 onsmithies 3 tips then 50p adding rye house and 50p swapping florrie boy for mondo cane. If you want to avoid them fellas. If I lose today £10 donations would be appreciated so I can back Birmingham on Saturday
  • 12:10 Lingfield Always Welcome contacts expect it to win
  • Just did this as they were going in the stalls. Looked a strong horse , led all the way .
  • Based on @smiffyboy input, have gone with this double
  • smiffyboy said:

12:10 Lingfield Always Welcome contacts expect it to win

One for next time.
  • That was shit from the jockey there on always welcome, couldn't get him out earlier enough, absolutely stormed home . Oh well
  • Havlin is a fucking cock horse run on strongly at the end but he gave him too much to do dropping him in so far back #prick
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc4life said:

That was shit from the jockey there on always welcome, couldn't get him out earlier enough, absolutely stormed home . Oh well

horse looked a nightmare, pulling hard for the first 3f.
  • Agree with VG looks a winner next time out. Now added to the Nagme app
  • yeah looked very pacy over the last couple of furlongs .
  • Yes the horse was pulling hard but he broke well and was in about 4th but Havlin held him back too much and gave himself too much to do should of let him go on more instead of fighting him so much, Havlin fucks loads of rides up Gosden needs to get rid
  • Did you have a lot on him @smiffyboy ?
  • Baydar wins as easy as you like
  • Picking up little bits today. Wish I'd had more and done it last night when at longer odds. Great run tho
  • Should be 2/2
    cafc4life said:

Did you have a lot on him @smiffyboy ?

Can you guess!!!

Also had a big double on them 2
  • smiffyboy said:

Should be 2/2

cafc4life said:

Did you have a lot on him @smiffyboy ?

Can you guess!!!

Also had a big double on them 2
    Thought so.what else you doing for today mate?
  • smiffyboy said:

Win treble

2:35 Florrie Boy
    12:40 Baydar
    1:15 Fairway to Heaven

36/1

Also like Jaiyana in the 2:55