Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• edited November 2015
    They are shitting themselves all have same owner n trainer all been absent from track for a while and all started off last night between at a lot bigger odds a big betting sting could possibly be on the cards
  • for some reason betfair wont let me do

Fintan 2/1 fav
    Landscape 5/2 JF
    Tee it up Tommo 2/1 fav
    clondaw banker

in a lucky 15 says they cannot be put in a multiple any ideas why?.

I am having that problem as well.
  • edited November 2015
    quick glance at prices

landscape 5/2
    fintan 2/1
    tee it up tommo 6/4
    well painted 6/4

betfair is best odds guaranteed so may be a drift in the punters favour.
  • Fingers crossed for you smiffy, especially at those odds.
  • edited November 2015
    Jesus Smiffy, when did you do that. I've done basically the same except I've done clondaw banker instead. likely to be far from a banker now that I'm on it
  • ha I done the same bet put 6.25 on and return is 410.35
  • CHG said:

for some reason betfair wont let me do

Fintan 2/1 fav
    Landscape 5/2 JF
    Tee it up Tommo 2/1 fav
    clondaw banker

in a lucky 15 says they cannot be put in a multiple any ideas why?.

I am having that problem as well.
    appears to be fixed now but prices have dropped.
  • I placed that bet about 11 last night when I noticed it
  • Sponsored links:

• Could be a load of crap that amounts to nothing but worth the gamble just in case also did a 4 fold ew acca
  • smiffyboy said:

These are the odds I got

Wow! good luck @smiffyboy. This has just been mentioned by Alex Hammond on sky sports news. The 4 fold is now only just over 30/1 on bet365. I wish you'd mentioned this last night when you first spotted it! Good luck
  • As well as being an owner with Tuite Racing I'm also "voluntarily" working with Joe as a Syndicate Manager and manage his FB page. In particular we have shares now available in a Bated Breath filly as well as some other yearlings.
    Please have a look at the link. If anybody is interested in having a chat please get in touch.
    In the meantime I shall be following the good info you guys provide on here and happy punting.

Horses For Sale - Tuite Racing http://fb.me/504H5wfA8
  • Smiffy and others good luck with those four.

Not sure I'd have too much confidence for the last with a certain Miss M E Spencer riding in a 16 runner amateur riders handicap. She's had two rides so far under rules and someone whispers in her ear "no pressure but you do realise millions are riding on you winning!"
  • If Alex Hammond has mentioned it then you may as well cash out now. Everything she backs is shite.
  • If Alex Hammond has mentioned it then you may as well cash out now. Everything she backs is shite.

And usually odds on.

Haha. Don't worry she didn't tip them, she just mentioned there's a huge gamble on the 4 horses
  • smiffyboy said:

These are the odds I got

Is the cash out figure enhanced now Smiffy
  • Thought San Benedeto would be about 5/2 in the Wcn 1.50 but, thanks to Landscape, it's a very generous 4/1. Especially if the horse learns to settle.
  • There is currently a trainer who has had the following form figures from his last 20 runners:

113211P1121362241311 - that's 10 wins from his last 20

He's Harry Whittington and the racing media seem to, at last, caught up with him.

He has one called Isla Di Milano that runs in the 12.30 Market Rasen. As reflected by its odds of 25/1 with Bet365 and 28 on Betfair, on what its shown so far it has very little chance. But, I for one, would be gutted if at those odds he ran into a place - or better ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• First 3 win Marc and 365 offer you 10k cash out, tempted?
    I like others dislike cash out, but normally cash outs in the hundreds which is not tempting, 10k would be altogether a different matter!
  • Big_Bob said:

First 3 win Marc and 365 offer you 10k cash out, tempted?
    I like others dislike cash out, but normally cash outs in the hundreds which is not tempting, 10k would be altogether a different matter!

Id part cash out on an amount like that.
  • No chance of a cash out Fintan running a shocker
  • fintan fucked lol
  • Bookies can step down and relax
  • Always the way when you have little on an outsider :(
  • Thought San Benedeto would be about 5/2 in the Wcn 1.50 but, thanks to Landscape, it's a very generous 4/1. Especially if the horse learns to settle.

nice one mate, had it at 7/2.

Well it settled better than it has done previously anyway ;-)
  • done a double on san benedeto and present man, hopefully he can bolt up.
  • Nice double for Shane Kelly . Wish I'd backed them together aswel as on their own. Happy with that though.