Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• edited November 2015
    smiffyboy said:

Yes the horse was pulling hard but he broke well and was in about 4th but Havlin held him back too much and gave himself too much to do should of let him go on more instead of fighting him so much, Havlin fucks loads of rides up Gosden needs to get rid

bang on Smiffy drawn wide but broke well should have been no firther back than third the way he broke and Havlin drops him in behind about 8 horses absolute cock.

• Gone for this.
  • Gone for Cool Bahamian e/w in the 1:15
  • Shit that one lads sorry
  • Suspect we will see Fairway at Kempton soon and possibly even over 7 furlongs too.
  • edited November 2015
    Florrie Boy travelled well until the home straight.
  • Ran out of steam and the favourite travelled so well
  • Been given 2 tips for tomorrow not from my normal source,

12:30 Fairyhouse

Open Eagle

12:50 Chepstow

Mixchievous

• @smiffyboy - I see you are with Excel Racing with Florencio - would you recommend them? I might be interested in a leg of the Mastercraftsman colt but your experiences (outside winning of course) would be useful to know more about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Really fancy Richard Pankhurst in the 6:55 tomorrow at Kempton.
  • Stick Arty Campbell in your tracker lists
  • Done this double for today.Both favourites, fingers crossed
  • not got no money to bet today lads so you should be safe. Noticed a horse at Warwick 3.20 Cheat of Chester 12-1odds 10 stone on it fav Arthamint has 11stone on got to make a difference over 3miles not much between them in win %. Looks good odds to me although I can't win shit. All the best of luck today fellas
  • not got no money to bet today lads so you should be safe. Noticed a horse at Warwick 3.20 Cheat of Chester 12-1odds 10 stone on it fav Arthamint has 11stone on got to make a difference over 3miles not much between them in win %. Looks good odds to me although I can't win shit. All the best of luck today fellas

Ah Arthamint I know the horse so well - this is the horse (or should I say the jockey, David England) cost me in a multiple bet for weighing in half a pound over the allowed excess. Who says elephants don't forget?
  • Think the short priced favourites at Warwick should all win.
  • bobmunro said:

@smiffyboy - I see you are with Excel Racing with Florencio - would you recommend them? I might be interested in a leg of the Mastercraftsman colt but your experiences (outside winning of course) would be useful to know more about.

Sent you a message
  • Open eagle wins with a drift
  • Got it at 4/5 went off at 5/4, happy with that.
  • edited November 2015
    done a 10p a line super Heinz today just to keep them interest up;

went for

12.30 open eagle won
    12.50 nansaroy won
    1.45 hollies pearl 2nd
    2.30 boyfromnowhere, excuse the pun but came no where
    2.50 yanworth won
    3.30 Toowoomba lost
    3.45 merry night 2nd

good start but shite ending.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hollies pearl, shit jumper .
  • Balnagon boy ran well there.

Ah Arthamint I know the horse so well - this is the horse (or should I say the jockey, David England) cost me in a multiple bet for weighing in half a pound over the allowed excess. Who says elephants don't forget?
    Seeing as it owes you a few quid, did you back it this time AA?

Funny you should ask that MLC because, at the price, I couldn't bring myself to do so. Instead I backed Smartmax at 14/1 which, in case you haven't seen it, got beaten a short head.

By Arthamint of course.

Funny you should ask that MLC because, at the price, I couldn't bring myself to do so. Instead I backed Smartmax at 14/1 which, in case you haven't seen it, got beaten a short head.

By Arthamint of course.
    ...and obviously you did the forecast, just in case of such an eventuality....

By Arthamint of course.

....wish I was that clever.

No, had it in a multiple. A multiple that read like this - F 12/1, 2nd 9/4, 3rd 10/1, 2nd 11/2, 2nd 8/1, 2nd 14/1, 2nd 6/1 & 3rd 4/1. Not each way either as there were one or two win only selections there.

Had better days!

By Arthamint of course.

....wish I was that clever.

No, had it in a multiple. A multiple that read like this - F 12/1, 2nd 9/4, 3rd 10/1, 2nd 11/2, 2nd 8/1, 2nd 14/1, 2nd 6/1 & 3rd 4/1. Not each way either as there were one or two win only selections there.

Had better days!
    character building, and all that....
  • Fintan 2/1 fav
    Landscape 5/2 JF
    Tee it up Tommo 2/1 fav
    Well painted 5/2 fav

Game on!!!!!
  • Market Rasen 2.05 Clondaw Banker
  • for some reason betfair wont let me do

Fintan 2/1 fav
    Landscape 5/2 JF
    Tee it up Tommo 2/1 fav
    clondaw banker

in a lucky 15 says they cannot be put in a multiple any ideas why?.