Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Geegee, lovely stuff Killer
  • Well done killer I didn't jinx it kept of it. I've had your other tip with 2 of smithies. Fingers crossed
  • Well done Killer
  • Great run Killer
  • Nice one killer
  • Sorry lads I had courtsider had moon eyes that 4 bets fucked I bet left
  • Well done killer I didn't jinx it kept of it. I've had your other tip with 2 of smithies. Fingers crossed

OK, name your price not to back any of the tips on here :)

• £25 down pisser today think I should give up
  • Congratulations Killer!!!!!!
  • Nice work Marc!
  • Sponsored links:

• Courtsider done me for a grand, still up

Congrats Killer, and thanks Smithy
  • smiffyboy said:

3:45 Leicester Iftiraaq 8/1 yard expect him to run a big race and be there or thereabouts at the end

Class.
  • I feel violently sick brave jag in the first at lumpton has cost me £2300.00
  • Soz Charltonparklabe been thinking send me a £10 a week to back our opponents.we will be in premier league quicker than Meire can bring in another manager.
  • I feel violently sick brave jag in the first at lumpton has cost me £2300.00

Feel for you mate I know that feeling
  • got 9/2 on kk,s 8's on iftiraaq, had nichools at 11/8 in the second at plumpton, and beaten fuckin 5/4 shot.
  • courtsider done me for another £100, heyho life's a bitch
  • good tips again Smiffy and KK Cheers.
  • Great tipping gents and well done with your horse KK.
    Shame Courtsider cost me over £2k !
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes well done smithy 1 let me down in all 5 beats they were 2nd and 3rd perhaps I should have gone each way
  • Brilliant tips boys. Courtsider would have netted me about 3k did a 50p lucky 31 on all 5 horses and and a 2.25 each way Acca.

Out of the first 4 horses courtsider looked a winner from the off.

Thanks again. Keep up the good work
  • Gutting as coutsider let me down on one of mine and 2f out coming off the bend looked to be travelling the best just never picked up
  • Great tipping Smiffy & Killer
  • smiffyboy said:

Gutting as coutsider let me down on one of mine and 2f out coming off the bend looked to be travelling the best just never picked up

The horse did travel better than anything in the race. Just that Harley was always half a dozen lengths off the action and wasn't prepared to throw the kitchen sink at the horse given that it was its first outing. In the end it was beaten less than a couple of lengths and I'm sure that connections will be happy with that.
  • The 8/1 shot that won at 7/2 was a mustard pick. Well played mate.
  • smiffyboy said:

Gutting as coutsider let me down on one of mine and 2f out coming off the bend looked to be travelling the best just never picked up

The horse did travel better than anything in the race. Just that Harley was always half a dozen lengths off the action and wasn't prepared to throw the kitchen sink at the horse given that it was its first outing. In the end it was beaten less than a couple of lengths and I'm sure that connections will be happy with that.
    I agree with you, but also looked to me like the horse might want a bit further.

• Had a great day at plumpton with Killer Kish. I won't even let the useless service that is Southern Trains ruin the day !
    Well done KK !
  • 12:40 lingfield Baydor will win tomorrow
  • 2:35 Southwell Florrie boy wins