Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• smiffyboy said:

6:35 Dondalk Love Potion

I like double espresso here. Just covered it with the forecast now as you seem to be on good form!
  • Would of been nice AA

1:05 Aintree Duke Arcadio yard confident he will turn the fav over
  • Get in Smiffy love potion just nicks in thank you very much
  • smiffyboy said:

I like double espresso here. Just covered it with the forecast now as you seem to be on good form!
    Great work

• smiffyboy said:

Quite tasty!
  • No worries fellas
  • smiffyboy said:

Quite tasty!
    What it return mate?
  • Csf was 13.97

Plenty to play with for the weekend now. Glad I had a look on here otherwise I'd only have a measly bit of ew money. Cheers Smithy

Nice way to end the evening!
  • Sponsored links:

• 11:55 Bon Enfant
    1:05 Duke Arcadio
    1:55 Bristol De Mai
  • Aintree 3.20 Rathlin and Mwaleshi
  • Fingers crossed on a repeat of yesterday
  • wetherby 2.40 Courtown Oscar
  • Anyone just see Battle Dust in the 12.20 at Chepstow? How it won I don't know
  • I don't care either as I had a bet on him! He was stopped by the taller at the last too
  • Yeah I had him too, had to side step the faller aswel!
  • Sire de grugy completely jumped sideways into special tiara there on the last . Pfftttttt
  • Please tell me how Sire De Grugy kept that race. Completely knocked Special Tiara sideways at the last causing the runner-up to lose all momentum.
  • Carols destrier saves my bacon today. Have had no luck at all
  • Sponsored links:

• Please tell me how Sire De Grugy kept that race. Completely knocked Special Tiara sideways at the last causing the runner-up to lose all momentum.

Our rules mean that the offender has to be guilty of murder for a winner to be kicked out.

If we adopted the French or US rules I very much doubt if bookmakers would continue to pay out to both "winners" following a reversal.

Our rules mean that the offender has to be guilty of murder for a winner to be kicked out.

If we adopted the French or US rules I very much doubt if bookmakers would continue to pay out to both "winners" following a reversal.
    Completely arbitrary decisions like today and the St Leger only go to make a mockery of racing.
    There are enough strokes pulled in racing on a daily basis, without having to put up with the amateurish deliberations of those who are meant to maintain the integrity of the game, when they are occasionally called upon to do so.

• Remember Royal brave for the Britannia for ascot
  • smiffyboy said:

Remember Royal brave for the Britannia for ascot

Give'us a nudge when you see ante post betting come up please mate.
  • I can't believe in the next at lingfield 1:30 Dwight D unraced haggas horse holds Derby entry 40/1 well worth ew at that price
  • One for those who use a "tracker" - Firmament.

Came third in the Chelmsford 2.30 and can't quite understand why Tudhope went the scenic route rather than diving for the inside but the O'Meara stable paid £25K for this one and will be looking a return on their investment soon.
  • Always welcome running in the 12.30 at Southwell today. Two seconds in its last two races. Odds on fave today again.
  • cafc4life said:

Always welcome running in the 12.30 at Southwell today. Two seconds in its last two races. Odds on fave today again.

I've gone against it with the Godolphin horse
  • Told you that horse doesn't know how to win