Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Serious tips Killer brilliant. I backed the last one and won £200 so happy days. Off to Newbury tomorrow so will come in handy.
  • edited December 2015
    Bad news - Coneygree ruled out for the rest of the season according to PA.
  • What a shame. Could have been one of the great Gold Cups - now the Irish have it to themselves.
  • Hope you have a good day at Newbury AddicktedOne and good luck,thanks for all the kind words guys and here goes with today's All weather system.After yesterday's results I'm not sure I can top that.............................
    Lingfield
    1.05 Snow King 5/1
    1.40 Triple Dream 9/4
    Kempton
    6.40 Ajig 10/1
    7.40 Noble Deed 9/2
  • Anybody got any whispers for Newbury today please guys?
  • CLAN DES OBEAUX in the first
    BIG CHIEF BENNY in the 3.00
    The lovely Rebecca thinks O'FAOLAIN'S BOY can go close in the 2.25, maybe the value in a field of four

Have a nice day AO
  • Going Ascot Friday so any tips let me ave em
  • Purple Genie 3.30 Newbury,good each way bet 8/1 at the moment AddicktedOne
  • Hope you have a good day at Newbury AddicktedOne and good luck,thanks for all the kind words guys and here goes with today's All weather system.After yesterday's results I'm not sure I can top that.............................
    Lingfield
    1.05 Snow King 5/1
    1.40 Triple Dream 9/4
    Kempton
    6.40 Ajig 10/1
    7.40 Noble Deed 9/2

How would you back them , singles doubles or a lucky 15 .
    Great tipping yesterday Killer.
  • Personally I only do singles and each way if 4/1 or bigger but after yesterday I wouldn't put you off doing 6 doubles today
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Big Bob two from three is good and yes the lovely Rebecca invited me to the bar for a drink after race but maybe it was the guy behind me around the winners enclosure she called out to!?
  • It was a bit of after the Lord Mayors show yesterday's selections!!! Today's all weather system
    Southwell
    3.00 Oil Strike 4/1
    Chelmsford
    5.40 Hoofalong 5/2
  • What we got today Killer?
  • Todays all weather system and there are a few!!!
    Southwell
    1.35 Putemintheboot 7/2
    2.10 Lydiate 7/2
    Wolverhampton
    4.40 Lightsome 7/1
    6.10 Hamis Al Bin 3/1
    7.10 Ellerina 9/2
    7.40 Tangramm 5/2 and Call Me Crockett 5/2
  • Cheers Killer, good luck!
  • Northstandsteve have a good day at Ascot today and I have been given the following horses
    1.55 All Set To Go
    3.05 Goodbye Dancer and Pithivier
    3.40 De Plotting Shed
  • Come on guys lets beat the bookies today.
  • All weather system
    Lingfiel
    12.35 Temple Road 5/4
  • Ascot 2.25 Thistlecrack
  • I have backed:

Ascot 2:25 Thistlecrack
    Ascot 3:00 Pendra
    Ascot 3:35 Zarib
  • Sponsored links:

• 225 is such a hard race. Thistle crack has done me a couple of favours recently but so has tagliatelle. Tagliatelle has done the business over the distance and I do like going against the favourite. 14/1 worth a pop I reckon!
  • Good start mid life........that was my main bet today.My all weather system has hit a very bad run,sorry guys.
  • Good start mid life........that was my main bet today.My all weather system has hit a very bad run,sorry guys.

Shouldn't worry mate. You have to take a long-term view when assessing a system - 6 months would probably be fair.
    Thistlecrack is absolute quality - must be the one to beat in the World Hurdle now.
  • Thought Pendra was going to win for you there mid life but found nothing in the end,Thistlecrack 4/1 for World hurdle looks a good each way bet to nothing.I give a system 3 months to show a profit then bin it,always working on new ones and have 9 on the go at the moment.
  • My other horse Shanandoa runs in the 1:20 at Fakenham tomorrow currently 10/1. This is a very hot fillies race with a couple of listed winners in there, has done some great work in training lately and made a 127 rated horse look average, quietly confident of a big run, fingers crossed for her.
  • smiffyboy said:

My other horse Shanandoa runs in the 1:20 at Fakenham tomorrow currently 10/1. This is a very hot fillies race with a couple of listed winners in there, has done some great work in training lately and made a 127 rated horse look average, quietly confident of a big run, fingers crossed for her.

I've also had it tipped from another source.
  • Favourite has been pulled Bowen doesn't fancy giving weight all round
  • Gutted. Will be a hefty rule 4 on that one now
  • Good luck today Smiffyboy,are you going?One of my horses Dragoon Guard is running at Southwell 2.30 on Tuesday.He is an ex flat horse we have bought to go hurdling but will be running on the all weather Tuesday
  • All weather system
    Lingfield 2.30 Dream Spirit 7/2