Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• If you are there today Smiffyboy,David Noonan rides one in the first Houston Dynamo and have been given a mention for Sue Gardner's three there today
    12.50 Storm Alert
    1.50 Here's Herbie
    2.50 Bredon Hill Lad
  • Farham 3:00 4/1
  • My horse Dragoon Guard runs tomorrow Southwell 2.30.Going into the unknown as we bought him to go hurdling but he is fit and ready to run and has a flat handicap mark
  • All weather system
    Wolverhampton
    12.40 Pensax Lad 7/2 and Doctor Parkes 6/1
    3.10 Beauty's Forte 4/1
    Southwell
    1.00 Capelita 6/5 and Royal Holiday 6/1
    Hopefully better results today especially after recent results and the last days racing before Christmas! Setting off to Southwell now to see my horse run
  • My horse Dragoon Guard runs tomorrow Southwell 2.30.Going into the unknown as we bought him to go hurdling but he is fit and ready to run and has a flat handicap mark

And trainers going well 5 winners from 13 runners in Dec.
  • All weather system
    Wolverhampton
    12.40 Pensax Lad 7/2 and Doctor Parkes 6/1
    3.10 Beauty's Forte 4/1
    Southwell
    1.00 Capelita 6/5 and Royal Holiday 6/1
    Hopefully better results today especially after recent results and the last days racing before Christmas! Setting off to Southwell now to see my horse run

Have a good one Killer............
  • Always welcome win the 1.40 at Wolverhampton. It would do cos I wasn't on it
  • Sorrys guys all weather system very poor lately and Dragoon Guard ran a stinker today and jockey said he didnt like the fibresand surface but we still expected better
  • 1st day of the year with no scheduled races!!!, heading over to leopordstown on the 29th. for ryanair day, nice corporate package as Mrs father owns the catering company that serves the racecourse so that should be a good day.

merry Christmas and a happy new year to all that contribute to this thread for all us horse botherers ha, lets continue taking the bookies money for 2016.

• Sponsored links:

• Off to Chepstow on the 27th can't wait new course for me
  • 1st day of the year with no scheduled races!!!, heading over to leopordstown on the 29th. for ryanair day, nice corporate package as Mrs father owns the catering company that serves the racecourse so that should be a good day.

merry Christmas and a happy new year to all that contribute to this thread for all us horse botherers ha, lets continue takinggiving the bookies money for 2016.

Amended that for you.

Come on!! I've got a wife and kids to feed!!
  • Off to Kempton Boxing Day and Plumpton Jan 3rd and then my three horses all have entries in January too
  • God it's boring with no racing to follow
  • I think I have a major problem started watching dog racing and backing them
  • smiffyboy said:

I think I have a major problem started watching dog racing and backing them

Must be barking mad :-))))

• sralan said:

smiffyboy said:

I think I have a major problem started watching dog racing and backing them

Must be barking mad :-))))

Proper roll on tomorrow
  • At Kempton tomorrow and cant wait and was working on the form last night with a few beers!!!
  • Vautour to piss it today
  • Sponsored links:

• Altior and Don Cossack double
  • Good start VallyGary i was on it too and has payed for my day already.Been given a mentionn for Bekkensfirth in the next at Kempton,only tip on course today.
  • Don Cossack very disappointing
  • Really? If it had stood up at second last would have won, was staying on better than cue card.
  • The lately very poor all weather system is back with a selection today!!!
    Chelmsford 4.00 Power Up
  • Hopefully ignore Killer above our Thane of Cawdor in same race. FTO at Chelmsford but in good nick here's hoping.Owners first visit too!!
  • Sorry not inputted much lately been pissed off by the negativity on the site and whinging if I want that I only have to listen to her indoors will start putting up info again,

1:20 leopardstown Zabana
  • Going to Lingfield today guys any tips.
  • cafc1263 said:

Going to Lingfield today guys any tips.

I've backed Treasure The Ridge e/w in the 1.50. He's 2 from 2 at Lingfield.
  • 3:00 perfect fit, watchman would not send a horse across from Ireland if he never thought it would win