Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Think it will be a right old slog in the Sussex National as more rain is forecasted!
  • What a joke at Plumpton yesterday the meeting should of never gone ahead and after the first race you knew it was going to be called off,I spoke to a few in the know and they said it won't go on.One bookie even packed up after the first race saying it will be called off so I'm missing the traffic! Very strange it was called off after three races when no refunds are allowed.........
  • All weather system,£10 win stake showing a profit of £106.75
    Wolverhampton
    3.40 Matraash
  • All weather system,£10 win stake showing a profit of £106.75
    Wolverhampton
    3.40 Matraash

Would have won easily (at 22/1) if Adam Kirby were not the worst jockey in the history of flat racing.
    He even managed to get it out of the frame. Top work Adam.

• Have just seen the race mid life and he should of got place at least! I know the system is being proofed at £10 win but when they are bigger than 5/1 i do back them each way
  • Simmcocks in the 1st at lingfield will win

Westwood Hoe at Southwell should win
  • smiffyboy said:

Simmcocks in the 1st at lingfield will win

Price on the second one?
  • CAFCsayer said:

smiffyboy said:

Simmcocks in the 1st at lingfield will win

Price on the second one?
    11/5
  • Will have a dabble I think... Was already on the first,fingers crossed!
  • Pissed it
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice one Smiffy
  • All weather system,£10win stake shows a profit of £96.75 so far
    Chelmsford
    12.30 Jazri
    3.00 Loius Vee
    Wolverhampton
    1.50 Mr Boss Man
    Kempton
    6.10 Royal Warranty
  • Have been going through my all weather system today and noticed a couple things I will share with you and then leave the rest upto yourselves.The first thing I noticed was the profit is nearly doubled when backing only the horses at 5/1 or bigger in price plus there are five placed horses at good prices 33/1,16/1,8/1,7/1 and 11/2,so I worked out the following.
    All selections at any price £10 win gives you a profit of £84.25
    All selections at 5/1 or bigger £10 win gives you a profit of £160.21
    All selections at 5/1 or bigger £5 each way gives you a profit of £115.62
    This figures are worked out on the last 52 days of selections so it is all still very new,I will continue to post all selections no matter what price.
  • All weather system
    Lingfield
    1.50 Grand Facile
    3.20 Fairy Mist

Good luck with how you play them today I will keep you updated on profit and loss for all three ways they can be backed.
  • All weather system
    Lingfield
    1.50 Grand Facile
    3.20 Fairy Mist

Good luck with how you play them today I will keep you updated on profit and loss for all three ways they can be backed.

Cheers Killer Kish, unfortunately Grand Facile is a NR.

• I saw that CHG and I managed to get 5/1 Fairy Mist BOG
  • All weather system
    All selections at any price £10 win gives you a profit of £74.25
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £10 win gives you a profit of £150.21
    All selections 5/1.or bigger £5 each way gives you a profit of £105.62
    Lingfield
    2.45 Barye
    Wolverhampton
    4.45 With Hindsight
    6.15 Stocking
    6.45 Foylesideview
  • 2:45 I think Barye wins also 8:00 Dundalk Jimmy Kelly wins
  • Big price, might not be anything but Tartan Bute travelled 271 miles and is Adrian nichols only ride of the day at Lingfield
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done KK
  • smiffyboy said:

2:45 I think Barye wins also 8:00 Dundalk Jimmy Kelly wins

Smithy you are a legend (KK too - sorry just seen you tipped it as well!)

This thread really is a ray of light in among the general depressing fare given CAFC's current state

Keep 'em coming please chaps
  • Barye has now won me plenty of money over the last couple of weeks. Becoming my favourite AW horse!
  • Limini runs in the Mares Novice Hurdle at the Festival - currently available at 9/2
    - get on while you can.

She will run in the Solerina Mares Novice Hurdle at Fairyhouse at the end of January and will not be 9/2 for the Cheltenham race after that! Mullins always sends his best mare to the Solerina.
  • bobmunro said:

Limini runs in the Mares Novice Hurdle at the Festival - currently available at 9/2
    - get on while you can.

She will run in the Solerina Mares Novice Hurdle at Fairyhouse at the end of January and will not be 9/2 for the Cheltenham race after that! Mullins always sends his best mare to the Solerina.

Already backed for the festival
  • No all weather qualifiers today and have been given a tip for the following and was told it will not finish out the first three,currently 5/1
    Kempton 2.35 Yala Enki
  • I'm at lingfield today for my birthday and have hired a box hopefully have a few winners
  • smiffyboy said:

I'm at lingfield today for my birthday and have hired a box hopefully have a few winners

Any tips very welcome!

• smiffyboy said:

I'm at lingfield today for my birthday and have hired a box hopefully have a few winners

Good luck and happy birthday
  • No all weather qualifiers today and have been given a tip for the following and was told it will not finish out the first three,currently 5/1
    Kempton 2.35 Yala Enki

Great info Killer