Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks V's Wigan Match Thread 16.08.14

Comments

• Options
    44 mins gone.....addicks gk.....they win it back.....tbh wins a throw....back to henders.....george....tackled they have it back
  • Options
    tbh wins it.......d'urso gives them a fk on edge of area!!
  • Options
    We seem to be getting better chances than them they will crack eventualy
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Just tuned in. How are we looking?

Ok but I keep thinking Judith fucking Chalmers is going to post!
  • Options
    Webster of Pompey we were rumoured to be interested in has just been sent off.
  • Options
    2 mins added time.....fk taken....cross comes in....bikey clears it.....addicks still under pressure......george has it...tackled they come again....cross comes in.....we clear..and win a fk
  • Options
    fk taken.....they clear.....wiggy has a throw....taken....HT 1-1
  • Options
    off for a break back for 2 nd half soon
  • Options
    After 10 minutes we had 35% possession but now 48%, hopefully more in second half
  • Options

Just tuned in. How are we looking?

Tanned and by the pool
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Come on Fulham, the sight of Millwall top of the league is making me feel ill.

Can you imagine the state of Putney High Street?
  • Options
    HT stats addicks first as always-:
    possession.....48% - 52%
    shots on.......... 2 - 1
    shots off......... 6 - 3
    corners.......... 1 - 3

GOALS........... 1 - 1
  • Options
    i can't get into player. grateful for match thread
  • Options
    Ok back for 2nd half.....I'll do as much of this half as I can.....I have to be out by 4.45 so may miss last few minutes
  • Options

Ok back for 2nd half.....I'll do as much of this half as I can.....I have to be out by 4.45 so may miss last few minutes

That means you will miss our winning goal
  • Options

Well that's not good enough...
  • Options
    Funny all the positive comments for Tucudean, he's been awful, not won a header, not made many runs and doesn't shoot when he gets the chance
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Sadly I agree, but have got to go and see a house as we are losing ours in 8 weeks due to the landlord selling up....so choice is homeless or finish the thread.....Mrs RM don't wanna be homeless.....so on this occassion she wins
  • Options

dizzee said:

Sadly I agree, but have got to go and see a house as we are losing ours in 8 weeks due to the landlord selling up....so choice is homeless or finish the thread.....Mrs RM don't wanna be homeless.....so on this occassion she wins
    Good luck Red
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Teams on way back out
  • Options
    Blackpool losing 0-2
  • Options
    addicks kicking towards The Covered End this half................COYR's
  • Options
    still waiting for Wigan to come out
  • Options
    Maloney on for them.....Riera off
  • Options
    Quick, lets score while they have no goalie.
  • Options
    Off we go.....wigan attacking
  • Options
    we are back under early pressure....we push them backwards.....playing keep ball
  • Options
    early ball over the top.....addicks gk
  • Options
    Know he'd bottle n not start wilson
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!