Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks V's Wigan Match Thread 16.08.14

edited August 2014 in General Charlton
Afternoon folks and welcome to the first home league match thread of the 14/15 season. Lets hope we can start with a win and make other teams sit up and take notice. As a polite reminder please do not post any Prem scores on the match threads as many people who follow the thread would prefer not to know the scores. If you want to post Champ scores that's fine. Hope I haven't offended everyone by asking for the Prem scores to be kept of this thread.
I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them.

COYR's

Comments

• Options
    Sitting by the pool here in Turkey hanging on your every word @Redmidland‌ - keep up the good work - come on you Addicks!!
  • Options
    CHARLTON: Henderson, Jackson, Bikey-Amougou, Gudmundsson, Vetokele, Wiggins, Buyens, Solly, Cousins, Ben Haim, Tucudean.
  • Options
    CHARLTON SUBS: Pope, Wilson, Morrison, Moussa, Harriott, Church, Fox.
  • Options
    Wigan Carson, Taylor, Ramis, Riera, Huws, McManaman, McArthur, Cowie, Perch (Capt), Kiernan, Fortune
  • Options

Sitting by the pool here in Turkey hanging on your every word @Redmidland‌ - keep up the good work - come on you Addicks!!

And here in Maryland absent the pool, much appreciate what you do.
  • Options
    Wigan Subs Al Habsi, Tavernier, Caldwell, Maloney, Espinoza, Barnett, Waghorn
  • Options
    unchanged from last Saturday then
  • Options
    Good morning all from California. Sun just coming up.
  • Options
    45 mins till KO..............COYR's
  • Options
    Know he'd bottle n not start wilson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Church instead of Piggott on the bench....
  • Options
    Why has he bottled with Wilson?
  • Options
    Not sure r.e. Tucudean against a tough a Wigan side. Personally think we need more of a midfield, would squeeze Wilson in. coyr
  • Options
    Wigan have got two very decent goalkeepers. Don't know much about the rest. COYRs.
  • Options
    in Cardiff instead of the Valley and I'm not happy:( COYR!!
  • Options
    Not particularly impressed with that team selection.. but hope it goes to prove me wrong..
  • Options
    Morrison should be starting and Wilson. Would stop BH and JJ. COYRs
  • Options
    30 mins till ko...........COYR's
  • Options
    I am as happy as a sand boy. 1st home game of the season and back on the match thread.

C'mon you Addicks!
  • Options
    Wilson was going to stand in for JJ today, but JJ has overcome stomach bug and starts with Wilson back on bench
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Andy D'urso reffing.......oh dear!
  • Options
    Andy D'urso is ref......oh dear!!
  • Options
    Thanks Col...
  • Options
    Pitch is in immaculate condition even after a huge storm on Thursday night.....money well spent on the pitch, well done RD and Co
  • Options
    'Sea of Red' day today at the Valley.......lets hope the team can respond
  • Options
    Anyone else's player not working?
  • Options
    Anyone got their cafc player working or has they ditched the match day live build up?
  • Options
    Has A block started singing yet?
  • Options

Anyone got their cafc player working or has they ditched the match day live build up?

Yep mine is working fine, the broadcast started at 2.30
  • Options
    Jackson and Buyens get another go together? Lets see some fitness please

Can JBG play on the left? Would have liked to see Wilson start right mid with Cousins in the engine room
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!