Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks V's Wigan Match Thread 16.08.14

Comments

• Options
    fk taken....addicks win a throw....wiggy to bikey....tbh.....concedes a fk....5yds inside touchline and 15 yds outside box
  • Options
    fk taken....tbh cuts it out.....wigan corner
  • Options
    corner taken....wiggy clears.....wigan get it back and push forward again......wiggy tackles adn attacks...cuz....igor....tackled
  • Options
    Does anyone know if it's on the radio at all please?
  • Options
    wigan come forward....we are back under pressure....not really got out of our half yet......they come again.....cross comes in..tbh clears.....shot comes in....addicks throw!
  • Options

Does anyone know if it's on the radio at all please?

This
  • Options
    throw taken.....wigan get it again.....they push forward again....but we push them backwards and they play keep ball...cuz gets it though to gudmunson.....solly....crosses...cleared addicks throw
  • Options

Sitting by the pool here in Turkey hanging on your every word @Redmidland‌ - keep up the good work - come on you Addicks!!

@Bedsaddick‌ me too. Where are you?

I'm in Kas
    Oludiniz - Hot Hot Hot still 40 c and it's 5.08 pm
  • Options
    addicks have it.....buyens....wiggy....igor....wiggy..bikey....tbh.....gudson...solly...buyens...gudson..cuz...SCORES...GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • Options
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    GET IN THERE!!!!!
  • Options
    Blimey. Jordan. Feck me. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    cousins!
  • Options
    Get in!!
  • Options
    Poyet who??? Get in Jordan!!! Massive season for the lad
  • Options
    8 mins gone....against run of play...but they all count!!!......wiggy has it....cuz....tbh....solly...igor....playing one touch football
  • Options
    gudson has it...bikey....george chases it down....they clear
  • Options
    JJ wins it back.....george...chips it forward ....they just clear.....
  • Options

Sitting by the pool here in Turkey hanging on your every word @Redmidland‌ - keep up the good work - come on you Addicks!!

I'm in Kas
    Pretty much the same here mate!

Paddling in the pool and having a beer though :)

I said paddling not piddling before anyone says anything
  • Options
    Yesssssssss!!!!!!!! Loving it!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wigan win a throw in addicks half....we push them back to Carson....he clears short and they come forward...wiggy clears...but they come again
  • Options
    scum 1-0
  • Options
    loose ball forward....addicks have it now
  • Options
    At this moment we are 4th in the league, it does look good
  • Options
    cripes!
  • Options
    Believe we're second as it stands??
  • Options
    Trouble is scum top
  • Options
    cuz has it....tackled.....they get it back....jj blocks a shot....they come again....we block again....cuz.....igor...jj....buyens....jj to gudsun....tbh....bikey....buyens....solly.....jj....tbh.....chips to Igor....keeper takes
  • Options

I'm in Kas
    Pretty much the same here mate!

Paddling in the pool and having a beer though :)

I said paddling not piddling before anyone says anything
    Oh I'm at the pool too taking advantage of the all inclusive Efes beer!! Come on you reds!
  • Options
    wigan come forward.....playing keep ball in midfield....now they push into addicks territory.....jj blocks the ball....but ref gives a fk to wigan
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!