Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks V's Wigan Match Thread 16.08.14

Comments

• Options

1-1 not so bad eh. I'd take that

I would rather 2-1
  • Options

PL54 said:

J BLOCK said:

PL54 said:

Sitting by the pool here in Turkey hanging on your every word @Redmidland‌ - keep up the good work - come on you Addicks!!

And here in Spain - come on you rip roaring, goal scoring, red and white Addicks.
    Ditto In Spain, San Miguel in hand, jumping about by the pool, COYR
    Estrella
    Where in Spain. Cloudy here in Calonge.

Menorca
  • Options
    igor again....gudsun....igor taken down.......addicks fk
  • Options
    fk taken....cuz now....buyens...ball intercepted.....wigan attack....we are under pressure.....they play keep ball...we stand them up......we win a throw...wiggy..bikey..henders...poor ball to solly.....they attack...we clear....shot comes in......wide
  • Options
    wigan have it again.....but tbh back to henders...bikey....george.....we cross...jj....george.....good ball..but they clear again...
  • Options
    wiggy concedes a throw....they atatck....wiggy wins it....cuz...tackled...and they come again....gudsun intercepts.....
  • Options
    ross1 said:

1-1 not so bad eh. I'd take that

I would rather 2-1
    No way man, home win required.

• Options
    Igor gets a knock..goes down.....head injury...ref stops the game
  • Options
    How many there ?
  • Options
    Igor back up again...off he goes....game restarts....carson has it.....wigan attack.....tbh heads it..they have it again.....solly gets it george is tackled again......Igor attacks though and wins a corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    corner taken......cuz sends it in.....george.....solly..crosses.....they clear....wiggy now....but carson takes
  • Options
    PL54 said:

How many there ?

2 in Turkey
    2 in the US
    3 in Spain
  • Options
    LLera own goal
  • Options
    llera own goal for Preston
  • Options
    bikey back to henders.....bikey....tbh.....buyens....cuz.....shoots...saved.....so close.......they clear......bikey....buyens...tbh to gudsun....solly crosses....Igor volleys.....just wide!!!
  • Options

PL54 said:

How many there ?

2 in Turkey
    2 in the US
    3 in Spain
    Spain for me too
  • Options
    fantastic period of play.....well done addicks
  • Options
    wigan attack........offside....addicks fk deep in own half
  • Options

In San Francisco at 7.20am. Back to the game

I'm in San Fran too. Sheridan fishermans bay
  • Options

PL54 said:

How many there ?

2 in Turkey
    2 in the US
    3 in Spain
    Spain for me too
    And me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fk taken......we win a throw.....tbh....jj..tackled....they push forward...tbh has it and wins a throw
  • Options
    Just tuned in. How are we looking?
  • Options
    throw taken...tbh...buyens....bikey...george...buyens....george.....shoots but tackled....gudsun...now shoots...gk
  • Options
    5 mins til HT
  • Options
    bikey.....to george...he shoots....hits a defender.....gudun...solly....gudsun.....solly...george...cuz.....crosses.....jj shoots...D'urs gives wigan a fk!!!
  • Options
    wigan go long...solly heads back to henders....bikey....buyens....george.....jj attacks....cuz shoots again....just over the bar
  • Options
    cfgs said:

PL54 said:

How many there ?

2 in Turkey
    2 in the US
    3 in Spain
    Spain for me too
    And me.
    And me!
  • Options
    Cousins seems up for it. Like the sound of Tucadean as well.
  • Options
    wigan gk.....bikey wins it.....but concedes a corner....in it comes....jj clears......shot comes in....gk
  • Options
    Come on Fulham, the sight of Millwall top of the league is making me feel ill.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!