Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks V's Wigan Match Thread 16.08.14

Comments

• Options

Anyone got their cafc player working or has they ditched the match day live build up?

Working fine for me.
  • Options
    Sun is shining, blue sky and a few white clouds...perfect for football......now COYR's
  • Options
    Player working for me
  • Options
    Would be pleased with a draw. Come on you Reds!!!
  • Options
    15 mins till ko..............3 points please addicks!!
  • Options
    I would have given Wilson a start but don't think anyone played badly last week, so not too worried with an unchanged team.

New season, new start at the Valley, lets start winning at home more regular, COYR!
  • Options

Anyone got their cafc player working or has they ditched the match day live build up?

Yep mine is working fine, the broadcast started at 2.30
    Weird the latest news on mine is a video interview with Jordan Cousins and under the live matches tab it says no matches currently available.

• Options
    It took 20 or so attempts to log in to Player, but it finally let me on. Hurrah. Looking forward to seeing how we get on today against a good Wigan team.
  • Options
    This on radio anywhere?
  • Options
    Player fine for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sat on the beach on the Costa Brava hoping for three points.
  • Options

Yep mine is working fine, the broadcast started at 2.30
    Weird the latest news on mine is a video interview with Jordan Cousins and under the live matches tab it says no matches currently available.

That's what mine says. I've signed out but have to wait 10 mins to sign back in so it doesn't lock me out.
  • Options
    Player has just locked me out. No matches showing as well. Bollocks.
  • Options
    5 mins till ko
  • Options
    Panorama...
  • Options
    Back in now.
  • Options
    Teams in the tunnel
  • Options
    about 200 or so Wigan fans in the ground
  • Options
    Teams on way out....Red Red Robin belting out!!
  • Options
    apologies up front for any typos and spelling mistakes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    had to use IE to play Charlton player - firefox isn't working!!!

also my account page has been re-located so they have to sort out the re-direct.

had to clear cache etc... on IE before it worked.
  • Options
    Found that if i went thru CAFC.co.uk and then onto player it worked fine.
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options
    commentator on Player saying that some fans having problems receiving Player and the are looking into it
  • Options
    Ok its time......and off we go.....addicks kicking towards the Jimmy seed stand....VFR belting out!!!
  • Options
    Does McManaman play on the right wing, if so is that why he is presumably playing Cousins on the left
  • Options
    cant believe they didn't continue VFR lol
  • Options
    TBH has it.....wigan throw.....taken....they have it and push forward....we cut it out...addicks throw...solly takes...george is tackled...TBH gets it....to bikey...tackled...they attack.....henderson saves
  • Options

Sitting by the pool here in Turkey hanging on your every word @Redmidland‌ - keep up the good work - come on you Addicks!!

@Bedsaddick‌ me too. Where are you?

I'm in Kas
  • Options
    wigan with early pressure.....buyens now....Igor....concedes a fk to wigan
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!