Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How do other posters speak?

Comments

• Options
    skaep niwt morf tegdim eht ekil dnuos I
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

skaep niwt morf tegdim eht ekil dnuos I

Don't be filthy !

:-)

• Options
    My 2 yank bf4 freinds say I talk like roger daltry from the who. But im not gay
  • Options
    I sound like.. Someone from orpington?
  • Options

Feck me Bing, you've spoken to me! ; - )

Enough people have met me or heard me speak at meetings etc but while I'm obviously articulate and funny Henry Irving is not my real name so I don't actually sound like a Victorian actor.

Henry, it was a joke mate! ;-)
  • Options
    superdec said:

My 2 yank bf4 freinds say I talk like roger daltry from the who. But im not gay

When you say bf4, I really hope you're not referring to best friends forever.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

JT said:

ValleyGary - Mark Wright

I imagine him as Dave Berry.
    lol not a bad shout
  • Options
    I always think I speak like a bit of a young Damon Hill though a bit quicker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dave Mehmet sounds (and looks) like Alan Carr, unsurprisingly.

Well, you never see them in the same room together.
  • Options

Paulie - Joe Pasquale

Prague - Ian McKellen

Greenie Junior - Joey Essex

Viewfinder - Stuart Hall

This thread is going to be fun...

Spot on LFE ;o)
  • Options

Greenie - sounds like Paddy Doherty but looks like Gary Doherty

Be careful you might get grounded :-)
  • Options
    Damn you crap restricted bandwidth portable broadband!!

Jumped onto Google last night when reading this thread and looked for some internet voice recording software. Most required an update of Adobe on my lap top which took a serious age to download by which time I had convinced myself it was perhaps not a good idea for CL to hear my dulcet Sarf London tones...
  • Options
    I've been told more than once I talk like Will Self. More worryingly, I was once told I looked like him.

Sauce...
  • Options
    I've been told I sound like David Beckham. Although I like to think I have got more intelligence, unfortunately I do not look like him.
  • Options

I always think I speak like a bit of a young Damon Hill though a bit quicker

You can't *get* any quicker than a young Damon Hill.

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:

MSE7 - Wealdstone Raider

• Options
    I have been told I sound like Stephen K Amos...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Damn you crap restricted bandwidth portable broadband!!

Jumped onto Google last night when reading this thread and looked for some internet voice recording software. Most required an update of Adobe on my lap top which took a serious age to download by which time I had convinced myself it was perhaps not a good idea for CL to hear my dulcet Sarf London tones...

Unless you've got a pc from, like 1990 you should have sound recorder built in. You shouldn't have to download anything. Just type "sound recorder" into the start menu search, or look in accessories.
  • Options

I lived in Reigate for 18 wonderful months. It didn't know what had hit it. When I moved back to Croydon the town of Reigate threw a party.

Now that Carluccio's is the place to be, you'd fit right in at Cafe Rouge!
  • Options

It is an interesting experiment to tape yourself speaking and then listen to your voice played back. Most people say 'that doesn't sound like me' because the sound they hear is filtered through their skull whereas everyone else hears something different. I speak in a beautiful modulated and pleasing tone but unfortunately the bloody tape machine distorts it...

As someone recently said to me, we have three voices. The one we hear, the one everybody else hears, and the one in your head.
  • Options
    i am often mistaken for Alvar Lidell
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

It is an interesting experiment to tape yourself speaking and then listen to your voice played back. Most people say 'that doesn't sound like me' because the sound they hear is filtered through their skull whereas everyone else hears something different. I speak in a beautiful modulated and pleasing tone but unfortunately the bloody tape machine distorts it...

As someone recently said to me, we have three voices. The one we hear, the one everybody else hears, and the one in your head.
    The one in my head sounds like Brian Blessed
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

"There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

• Options
    I sound like Churchill..........

.......the dog, not the Wartime PM.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

You're Northern? I always assumed you sounded like Jonathan Ross.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Greenie said:

You're Northern? I always assumed you sounded like Jonathan Ross.
    Cheers Uboat
    I weckon u might sound like Sean Connery
  • Options
    DeeBee sounds a bit like Morgan Freeman imo