Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mackay and Moody

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014
    'I'm a human being and I made a mistake'

'...I was under immense pressure'

' I sincerely apologise '

' If I'm not back in management before the season's out, I'll eat my hat'

Alright, I made the last one up, but the rest of it is so predictable it makes you want to spit.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Alright, I made the last one up, but the rest of it is so predictable it makes you want to spit.

So what should he say then?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Redskin said:

So what should he say then?
    I've been found out be a bigoted guttersnipe, but I hope this doesn't affect my chances of managing a team - preferably Premiership - in the not too distant future.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    And not apologize and say that he regrets doing it?

Ok...
  • Options
    edited August 2014

I

Curb_It said:

I think Jac52 needs to read the subsequent posts and watch SSN before teaching his grandmother to suck eggs

Did you misread his/her post? It said Harry not Henry. Otherwise I don't understand your post.

I did he having quoted me but I was wrong so apologies
    Haha don't sweat it Harry
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Ok...

We can all pretty safely assume that he only regrets it because he's been caught. If he really regretted it, I'm sure he wouldn't have continued until he was caught out and sacked. I can't see how people can call it a mistake! You can call a one off a mistake, for example hitting someone in retaliation. But thousands of texts?!!! That's pretty damning and I think he at least needs some educating over the matter. Having said all this, I don't think he should be shunned from the game altogether.
  • Options

cafctom said:

Ok...

We can all pretty safely assume that he only regrets it because he's been caught. If he really regretted it, I'm sure he wouldn't have continued until he was caught out and sacked. I can't see how people can call it a mistake! You can call a one off a mistake, for example hitting someone in retaliation. But thousands of texts?!!! That's pretty damning and I think he at least needs some educating over the matter. Having said all this, I don't think he should be shunned from the game altogether.
    Three texts, not thousands.
  • Options
    So far three texts Cardiff threatening to release 4000 texts if the Lma don't act properly

It's shit he done it, he has been caught wait for it to blow over which it will and he will get another chance

Now whether he should or not is a different debate, I am sure he won't be stacking shelves in the near future so you makes your choices in life and see where it takes you
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    cafctom said:

cafctom said:

Ok...

Sorry. I must have misread the info. It just doesn't seem like a "mistake" to me and I find it hard to believe that he would have been sorry had he had not been caught as he knew it was wrong all along. Like I say, I hope he learns from it and gets back into the game cos strangely, I think he's a decent guy who has just been a bit of a twit.
  • Options

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

Ok...

Sorry. I must have misread the info. It just doesn't seem like a "mistake" to me and I find it hard to believe that he would have been sorry had he had not been caught as he knew it was wrong all along. Like I say, I hope he learns from it and gets back into the game cos strangely, I think he's a decent guy who has just been a bit of a twit.

Agree.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

I wonder how we would all look if someone trawled through our email and text history?

You wouldn't find any racist, homophobic or sexist comments on any of my sent emails, texts or tweets. So, if you're suggesting everyone is culpable, they're not.

I'm not suggesting that at all Chizz.

I would be surprised however if many people could hand on heart say that they have never commented on anything in a manner that could be perceived to be racist, sexist or homophobic.
    It sounds like what you're saying is that you sometimes comment on things in a racist, sexist or homophobic way. Is that right?
    Have I ever commented on something that may be interpreted by some as sexist, racist or homophobic?

Yes.
    Then don't

• Options
    masicat said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

Ok...

Agree.
    Think he's a grade A twat and hope no club is daft enough to employ him. The man has vile views and to refer to him as a bit of a twit makes him sound like a five year old.
    I wouldn't trust him and there's probably more to come out.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

cafctom said:

Ok...

Three he's apparently sent, a load more he was pretty fine with receiving.