Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Saw the fans on the pitch surprised it took this long to abandon it

It happened on the 48th minute so has taken around 1 hour to decide to call it off
  • Options

Good luck to them.

The owner told fans in August to judge them at the end of the season. I think their judgement couldn't be any clearer.

#OystonOut

Good for them
  • Options
    Fair play for protesting, they need to do something. But why on earth do it on the last day of the season with 45 minutes to play? They have now prolonged their own horrible season which they must be desperate to end.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Fair play for protesting, they need to do something. But why on earth do it on the last day of the season with 45 minutes to play? They have now prolonged their own horrible season which they must be desperate to end.

Would not say it has prolonged their season

FA will fine Oyston which is what the fans want, and the match will be awarded to Huddersfield
  • Options
    I wouldn't say that's a given. I'd imagine they'll replay it. I'd be pissed off as a Leeds fan if they lost a place when they'd argue Blackpool could have won.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

I wouldn't say that's a given. I'd imagine they'll replay it. I'd be pissed off as a Leeds fan if they lost a place when they'd argue Blackpool could have won.

if its waterlogged pitch then maybe so, but crowd interruption I don't think it will be replayed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:

What difference does that place make as a Leeds fan?

Good for them, very sad to see that state that club is being left in.
  • Options
    Have to award it to Hudds otherwise it means that fans can invade the pitch to affect the result.
  • Options

Have to award it to Hudds otherwise it means that fans can invade the pitch to affect the result.

Imagine that 2-0 down on the 60th minute, invade the pitch get a 20k fine and win the rematch
    keep doing that throughout the season you will make the fine money up on your way to the prem :wink:
  • Options
    Fine thing for them to do, I hope they stormed the directors box and battered them
  • Options
    Too many fans accept this sort of rubbish, direct action to remove odious owners who fail so dramatically and with out a seemingly care in the world
  • Options
    What Henry said. Points awarded to Hudds and a huge penalty next season. I feel for their fans I really do but this cannot be allowed without serious repercussions. I can see a points deduction next season. 15 points ?
  • Options

What Henry said. Points awarded to Hudds and a huge penalty next season. I feel for their fans I really do but this cannot be allowed without serious repercussions. I can see a points deduction next season. 15 points ?

Big fine and forfeit the game would be more than enough. Plenty of worse things don't incur points penalties.
  • Options
    Hope the Hudds fans who travelled, booked hotels etc will get some form of recompense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hope the Hudds fans who travelled, booked hotels etc will get some form of recompense.

They should sue Blackpool's owner.

• Options

Big fine and forfeit the game would be more than enough. Plenty of worse things don't incur points penalties.
    Totally disagree. Football cannot allow pitch invasions that stop football matches without the severest of punishment. Results can impact the whole league.

As a matter of interest what "plenty of worse things" are you thinking about ?

• Options
    Power to the people
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2015

They should sue Blackpool's owner.

It wouldn't surprise me for Oyston to sue for damages the bloke in the wheelchair and all the rest of the supporters on the pitch.
  • Options
    If I was them I'd do it every game.
  • Options
    Problem is oysten is too much of a w@nker to react to it the right way and sell up. He will just keep giving them hell and internally destroy the soul of the club. Hope I'm wrong.

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Problem is oysten is too much of a w@nker to react to it the right way and sell up. He will just keep giving them hell and internally destroy the soul of the club. Hope I'm wrong.

he was just sat there smiling when the fans went on the pitch