Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Frederic Bulot joins on season long loan**

Comments

• Options
    MOM for me. I had written him off after Tuesday so very pleased.
  • Options
    I always thought he had potential after an impressive cameo at Rotherham and a good assist in the Birmingham game.

As someone who has often bemoaned the lack of left footed players in the squad I just wondered where he would fit in with JBG and Harriot . Clearly JMG is an inverted winger and Bulot likes to play on his natural side . Yesterday they complemented each other well.

He was clearly one of the players that Peeters had referred to as forced on to him . Perversely as things have turned out Luzon clearly did not want him at Liege this season . It is interesting that Luzon finally played him in his natural position . Apparently it was reported on ITTV that Bulot turned down the chance to return to Liege in the window .

If he settles in this country I would like us to try to keep him on a permanent contract next season as he has one more year to go on his contract .
  • Options
    He finally showed up
  • Options
    Hugely impressive yesterday & thoroughly deserved to have his name on the score sheet.

Keep up the good work, Fred!
  • Options
    Had a good game yesterday. Lets hope he can keep it going
  • Options
    Watt MoM but he had a belter yesterday
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

I'll have my humble pie if he does as well in the next couple of games

In the Fulham game which was a game of two halves.

Bulot never hid and kept trying, before his injury in that game.

Always wanted to see how he would perform in a more attacking line up.

In games when we are under the cosh, just like JBG, people will doubt his defensive work, but Saturday was great because please tell me the last time 4 attacking players, Fred,Igor.Tony and Igor will have the 4 highest markings ?
    Only Hendo may split them.

• Options
    @Fumbluff hope you have a large enough plate for all that Pie fella
  • Options
    Moving him to the left has been a stroke of genius
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Who needs Antonio? We've got Fredrik Bulot!
    Who needs Antonio? We've got Fredrik Bulot!
  • Options
    I said Bulot would be very good from the start given time to settle
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    cafc4ever said:

How good has he been since coming back from the African Cup of Nations. Like a new signing, credit to the lad

And to think if someone had suggested a few months ago that he should be sent back to Africa they would have been flagged ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    My Quote button isn't working but trust me @sam3110 there's not a pie large enough to cover my plate....

Am i allowed to say that in my cosnidered opinion he had a quiet second half on the right though....?
  • Options
    Thought he was one of the worst players we'd ever had pre-ACN, now think he's brilliant !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Thought he was one of the worst players we'd ever had pre-ACN, now think he's brilliant !

He hardly had a kick before the ACN. Hopefully we can keep him for next season
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    The attacking part of his game tonight was an absolute pleasure to watch .

The unexpected and completely selfless part was the defensive shift he put in the second half to aid young Gomez.

Superb!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2015

se9addick said:

He hardly had a kick before the ACN. Hopefully we can keep him for next season
    I basically formed that opinion in his limited outing at Ipswich away !
  • Options
    This guy must have too put his feet in an ice bucket after the game, cos his boots are on fire at the moment.
  • Options
    Katrien said at one of the meetings that he was very happy at the club.
  • Options

Katrien said at one of the meetings that he was very expensive.

• Options

Seemed it when he firstly ran and celebrated with the bench after scoring his first goal yesterday and then when you look at the pictures of him sitting on Tony Watt after our 2nd goal on Saturday
  • Options

The club must be pretty happy with him here! When Watt won that free kick I was already despondent that JBG wasn't there to ping it into the corner... just shows what I know!
  • Options
    Fred took a while to settle but he definitely showed that he could play a bit before the ACN. Seem to remember he hit the post in one of his early home games and put over a fantastic cross for Igor's header v Brum. Then he tore a hamstring v Fulham and that takes a long while to get over. Even in that 1st half v Norwich, he put in maximum effort but was probably a bit too eager. The ACN got him fit, sharp and hungry.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Fred took a while to settle but he definitely showed that he could play a bit before the ACN. Seem to remember he hit the post in one of his early home games and put over a fantastic cross for Igor's header v Brum. Then he tore a hamstring v Fulham and that takes a long while to get over. Even in that 1st half v Norwich, he put in maximum effort but was probably a bit too eager. The ACN got him fit, sharp and hungry.

Should have scored on his debut against Rotherham but the ball didnt quite want to trickle over the line
  • Options
    “I think all the players played very well, but Frederic Bulot was magnificent.

“He scored two goals and did some fantastic work in defence, doubling up.

“I’ve coached him for one and a half years now and it’s the best game I’ve seen him play.”