Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Frederic Bulot joins on season long loan**

Comments

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Katrien said at one of the meetings that he was very expensive.

Yes, when Katrien and him go out, he always insists on the best restaurants and taking a taxi rather than the train.
  • Options

LoOkOuT said:

Katrien said at one of the meetings that he was very expensive.

Yes, when Katrien and him go out, he always insists on the best restaurants and taking a taxi rather than the train.
    Talk about Hero to Zero in less than 24-hours... We're Charlton we dont do taxis!!
  • Options
    The end of the season is on the horizon and Bulot has started playing for something. The question is what.
  • Options

Katrien said at one of the meetings that he was very happy at the club.

Seemed it when he firstly ran and celebrated with the bench after scoring his first goal yesterday and then when you look at the pictures of him sitting on Tony Watt after our 2nd goal on Saturday
    I may be wrong, but from the front of the East stand, both times he seemed to go and celebrate with Damien Matthew first, so obviously been some good work played on the training field with the pair of them.
  • Options

The end of the season is on the horizon and Bulot has started playing for something. The question is what.

He barely played under Peeters, and when he did he was out of position.

Clearly a good player that Peeters didn't use enough. Presumably because he wanted wingers cutting in and being left footed we already had JBG.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Clearly a good player that Peeters didn't use enough. Presumably because he wanted wingers cutting in and being left footed we already had JBG.
    I agree. What I'm saying is that I'm wary of developing much loyalty to a loan player in the spring, when I dare say his "transfermarkt" value is going up week by week.
  • Options

Scoham said:

I agree. What I'm saying is that I'm wary of developing much loyalty to a loan player in the spring, when I dare say his "transfermarkt" value is going up week by week.
    Katrien said that he was very happy with us and I felt as though she was hinting than me might stay, but she did say that he was expensive - I have no idea if that is transfer fee, wages or both.
  • Options
    my cynicism says that everyone (not just bulot) is in the shop window for the summer
  • Options
    lolwray said:

my cynicism says that everyone (not just bulot) is in the shop window for the summer

in reality that is true of every player in the championship, not just Charlton

• Options
    redman said:

lolwray said:

in reality that is true of every player in the championship, not just Charlton

exactly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

If Luzon gets here, and makes Buyens and Bulot the talismanic heartbeat of our midfield and highly successful team I will be astonished.
    I would keep TBH if I had the power, and off the other two away from the club. Failing that I think I would rather have a look at Munns and Muldoon than persevering with Bulot and Buyens if it doesn't work straight away.
    On another note, what's the latest story with forgotten man Moussa?

Are you astonished yet Seth? Are you ready to believe - are you experienced?!

Luzon and Bulot were never the problem.It's just that the manner of Luzon's arrival has to be the worst handling ever when a club replaces a head coach on a 12 match winless run.

But we are here now and hopefully the fare on the pitch is fast convincing fans that we have something to cheer at long last.

I get the mistrust I really do because the executive are being secretive and moving extremely fast over the last 12 months. But the result is three home wins on the bounce with the difference down to Bulot, Buyens, Watt together with the return of Henderson. Plus our lads Cousins and Gomez stepping up to play key roles.

New signings have also played a part but Bulot has been a star - tonight Luzon describes it as as his best game in two years!
  • Options
    Seth's got so much humble pie to eat, he's gonna be sick sick sick :smiley:
  • Options
    naaa, naaa, naaaa, na na na naaaa, na na na naaa, BULOOOOOOOOOT

To the tune of hey jude , would be rude not to
  • Options
    Think there's a strong possibility that he'll be back at the Valley next season, judging by his social media.
  • Options

Think there's a strong possibility that he'll be back at the Valley next season, judging by his social media.

whats he done mate?
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

whats he done mate?
    He retweeted a tweet from the club about season tickets next year, and a couple of tweets from fans saying that they want him to stay.
  • Options
    Retweeted (twitter's equivalent of endorsing I suppose) the club's tweet about season tickets for next season. Following that, retweeted a couple of other fans saying that they hope he stays for at least another year. In chronological order, he retweeted:

• Options
    cafc4life said:

whats he done mate?
    Something dreadful if this is the punishment he's receiving !
  • Options
    Putting the spring into that hoof of his
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well at least if he's gets in a bit of trampolining over the summer it might improve his headering.
  • Options

Well at least if he's gets in a bit of trampolining over the summer it might improve his headering.

headering?
  • Options
    He's bouncey, bouncey, bouncey
  • Options
    We will sign him and he will be loaned to Lens
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Frederic Bulot First touch and control of the football is as good as any one at CAFC. I thought that even when there was no end product.

Compare that to Calum Harriott's first touch.

At least now we know, a confident Frederic is a asset to our squad.
    it's good to hear, that is the general consensus.

Even thou the Pedants are right? Headering should be a word as i've heard it used so many times over the years.

• Options

We will sign him and he will be loaned to Lens

No. Lens is the next destination for Yoni Buyens. ;-)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I've got my own vocabulary, I'm incomprehensible at the best of times.

Or that could be incomprehendible after a few sherbets tonight.
  • Options

headering?
    That's also what everybody calls it, down here in Sunny Cornwall.

• Options
    Hopefully we can get him back. I think there are quite a few players in this league with similar traits and style to him, so if we don't then it isn't the end of the world either.

At the same time, the fact that there are players like him in this league suggest that he is very well suited to the Championship - which I certainly wasn't expecting to be the case when he joined us.