Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth and Fulham away tickets (both on general sale today, B'mouth SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options

Bournemouth 1424-1058 = 366 left.
    Fulham 2985-1403 = 1582 left.

Bournemouth should sell out by weekend at the latest.

Fulham on Sky, but should sell out as long as we get positive results from Bournemouth and/or Bolton.

I think you're rather over optimistic on both counts.
    I'd say Bournemouth will now go on general sale & Fulham won't sell out.
  • Options
    I've got to get 2 for Fulham

Reckon this one will end up around 1800-2000
  • Options
    reckon we will selll out both....whens the last time we sold out two away games in a row?
  • Options

reckon we will selll out both....whens the last time we sold out two away games in a row?

Ask ohh ahh
  • Options
    Badger said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Had long ago decided to go as my eldest wants to go as it is his first day off in the school holidays so we are going.

I do think the prices are too high but for a bit of balance if the return game is a gold game (which I think it is) Fulham will be only paying £2less for adults and £1 less for kids at the Valley so we are just as bad

Maybe we could start having Bronze games, we already have Gold and Silver.
    You're thinking of turkeys, Dom ....

• Options
    Having to wait until general sale for Fulham tickets....
  • Options

We won't sell out Fulham. No way. Because they have extra allocation. Believe millwall took 6000 there. We won't take anywhere near that.
  • Options
    If Millwall took 6000 there were unusually few Fulham in the ground based on the published attendance stats.

We should shift 3000 though if they are still best part of a week from general sale. For a pricey TV game that compares to the paltry 1200 odd that the Massives took to the Yorkshire televised derby on Saturday. (I know Leeds prices are steep but that was a surprisingly small turnout. Then again you can't get from Sheffield to Leeds by boat)
  • Options
    3,929 scum at fulham
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

3,929 scum at fulham

Jesus, they was all banging on about how they had sold 6000 on twitter before that game!
  • Options

3,929 scum at fulham

That's probably 1500 more than we'll take.
  • Options
    Their 1st away game of the season, London derby against an ex prem team, hot sunny day and on the back of 2 wins! Still good numbers though!
  • Options

3,929 scum at fulham

Exactly - where some of these figures come from I have no idea. I hear the same bollocks at Charlton "We had 4k there easily". Reality just under 2k as an example.

Decent numbers for Millwall, but like us, when the circumstances are right they can pull big numbers.
  • Options

3,929 scum at fulham

Jesus, they was all banging on about how they had sold 6000 on twitter before that game!
    maybe they included their extras in neutral area ,if there was one ?? fook knows
  • Options
    Millwall had 4k and the 2k neutral zone was basically all them. So they did have about 6k, but who cares we had 7k in 2012 ;)
  • Options
    drewman said:

3,929 scum at fulham

How dare you. We won't be taking any scum.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

drewman said:

3,929 scum at fulham

How dare you. We won't be taking any scum.
    Well I'm going and I am often called scum.
  • Options
    Fulham's first three official attendances were Millwall 18,988; Wolves 18,627 (midweek I recall) and Cardiff 17,508. If Millwall took 6,000 there were Only 13000 or so Fulham compared to about 17,000 for Wolves and Cardiff. Must be the attractiveness of the opposition then!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did we sell out for Bournemouth by Saturday, or was i being a tad optimistic. ?
  • Options
    I don't know, but I very much doubt it.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    When is Bmouth game open for general sale?
  • Options
    This Tuesday, 14th October 9am.
  • Options

thanks CE
  • Options

General sale on a Tuesday, giving people four days to get their tickets. Great organisation from the ticket office..............
  • Options

General sale on a Tuesday, giving people four days to get their tickets. Great organisation from the ticket office..............
    4 days is quite along time considering a phone call takes 2 minutes with tickets arriving the next day..... I also believe there was a delay in the tickets arriving too.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

I agree. I think the time periods, should have been a bit shorter, leaving 2 weeks for general sale or at least 1week.
    So they should have been on general sale on Saturday at the latest.
  • Options

I agree. I think the time periods, should have been a bit shorter, leaving 2 weeks for general sale or at least 1week.
    So they should have been on general sale on Saturday at the latest.
    Which would also have meant anyone going to the U21 game tomorrow could have purchased tickets had they not been able to thus far.

It's easy to find fault with hindsight and you can't keep all the people happy all of the time but still more thought needs to be given to allocations and hopefully they will get it right eventually.
  • Options
    Has Fulham sold out?