Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth and Fulham away tickets (both on general sale today, B'mouth SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    jamescafc said:

How do I get info on the boat to Fulham?

Try the gangplank. :-)
  • Options
    edited October 2014

I have 1 adult spare for Bournemouth £26. Live in Bromley & should be arriving in Bournemouth at 11am, where I shall be playing pubspy for a few hours.

Been stockpiling again have we? No wonder I couldn't get a ticket for Brentford :-)
  • Options
    Fulham tickets in the bag!
  • Options
    Spanish said:

This Tuesday, 14th October 9am.

General sale on a Tuesday, giving people four days to get their tickets. Great organisation from the ticket office..............
    4 days is quite along time considering a phone call takes 2 minutes with tickets arriving the next day..... I also believe there was a delay in the tickets arriving too.
    Nah, very badly organised....not unusual.

We had been selling the tickets for the past three weeks easily. Am certain they could have given people more time.

Not everybody can get down to the ground in four days, not everybody wants to rely on the postal service.
    The tickets will sell out after a day or 2 on general sale anyway meaning what ever date they set you'd still have to get down in a day/2 days or rely on the postal service so don't really see the difference.
    I think the point is why do VIP's VG's and ST's with away history need so many days to purchase their tickets ? I completely understand prioritising these categories but to give those outside of these categories so little time is unfair. I'll also suggest that many in these categories wont be seen anywhere near Bolton or Blackburn away for example. The club seems a little disconnected with some of its fans which is a shame, imo.

St & Vg pay the club extra by purchasing st & vg so are,getting rewarded. Also this sold out within hours and would have without st & vg being given extra time. As,for VIP, it is what it says, you wouldn't pay VIP in a club and expect to Que or not have a table etc
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

For a pricey TV game that compares to the paltry 1200 odd that the Massives took to the Yorkshire televised derby on Saturday.

Another 3,000 outside the ground.
    Eh? what was going on there then?
  • Options
    Got my Fulham tickets today

#properalldayer
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Need 2 student or adult tickets for Bournemouth. Will take one if only the one is going
  • Options

General sale on a Tuesday, giving people four days to get their tickets. Great organisation from the ticket office..............
    4 days is quite along time considering a phone call takes 2 minutes with tickets arriving the next day..... I also believe there was a delay in the tickets arriving too.

We had been selling the tickets for the past three weeks easily. Am certain they could have given people more time.

Not everybody can get down to the ground in four days, not everybody wants to rely on the postal service.
    The tickets will sell out after a day or 2 on general sale anyway meaning what ever date they set you'd still have to get down in a day/2 days or rely on the postal service so don't really see the difference.
    Maybe so, but my reckoning is the sooner the better for sale of tickets for all concerned.
  • Options
    Anyone selling Bournemouth away tickets by any chance? Cheers
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Never thought I'd be priced out of a game at Fulham. Used to love going down there to watch them as a neutral or when we played there. Still...£30-35 a pop will go some way to paying Scott Parker's wages....(as does my SKY subscription...Grrr!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got my Fulham tickets as my first ever away game, In block P5, any idea whether that is nearer the neutral part or not?
  • Options
    2311 sold for Fulham with a week and a half to go. I reckons that's ok considering price, tv etc
  • Options

Got my Fulham tickets as my first ever away game, In block P5, any idea whether that is nearer the neutral part or not?

The blocks behind the goal are P1-P7, so P5 is quite central.
    Not sure where the neutrals go these days. I'm in P6.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

The blocks behind the goal are P1-P7, so P5 is quite central.
    Not sure where the neutrals go these days. I'm in P6.
    Giving this one a miss, I know not 'proper' Charlton but going to do my dough on Leeds away instead.
  • Options
    THEMCA said:

2311 sold for Fulham with a week and a half to go. I reckons that's ok considering price, tv etc

VERY good turnout methinks. Did not reckon we would get that for a Saturday when the fixtures were anounced.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Spanish said:

I think the point is why do VIP's VG's and ST's with away history need so many days to purchase their tickets ? I completely understand prioritising these categories but to give those outside of these categories so little time is unfair. I'll also suggest that many in these categories wont be seen anywhere near Bolton or Blackburn away for example. The club seems a little disconnected with some of its fans which is a shame, imo.

St & Vg pay the club extra by purchasing st & vg so are,getting rewarded. Also this sold out within hours and would have without st & vg being given extra time. As,for VIP, it is what it says, you wouldn't pay VIP in a club and expect to Que or not have a table etc
    Mate, as I said, I understand they should get a priority but does the restricted sale period need to last weeks, really? To leave those outside of these categories a couple of days before a game is WRONG in my humble opinion. Brighton and possibly Rotherham were undersold in my opinion due to the ridiculous amount of time they were under restrictions. I'm fortunate to be in one of these categories but if I'm going then I buy straight away. Interesting question for you, do those who are not in one of these categories but follow Charlton all over the country not deserve some consideration ? Unless your driving then rail tickets for example can be significantly cheaper if bought in advance.
  • Options
    Rotherham offer us 2338 and there are restrictions. Reading offer us 1000 less and there are reportedly no restrictions.

Methinks Belgians may be getting the two confused.
  • Options
    Spanish said:

Spanish said:

Mate, as I said, I understand they should get a priority but does the restricted sale period need to last weeks, really? To leave those outside of these categories a couple of days before a game is WRONG in my humble opinion. Brighton and possibly Rotherham were undersold in my opinion due to the ridiculous amount of time they were under restrictions. I'm fortunate to be in one of these categories but if I'm going then I buy straight away. Interesting question for you, do those who are not in one of these categories but follow Charlton all over the country not deserve some consideration ? Unless your driving then rail tickets for example can be significantly cheaper if bought in advance.

Totally agree with the above. To get a good price for the train I bought tickets a while ago and took a big chance on the match tickets.
  • Options
    Spanish said:

Spanish said:

To answer you're question yes but only after those above as they are actually giving directly to Charlton Athletic, I can also see the frustration of people who go to several away games not getting tickets due to people who go to only one or 2 away games(not me btw) but I still agree with the rules.
  • Options

Rotherham offer us 2338 and there are restrictions. Reading offer us 1000 less and there are reportedly no restrictions.

Charlton have been given an INITIAL allocation of 1200 odd. The difference is that Reading probably asked us to pay for the tickets, so we only took an INITIAL allocation.

There's absolutely no doubt, we'll get more if required and there will 100% be enough for everyone. That's why they go straight on general.

I admit that they were being overly cautious for Rotherham, but you never know with new ground syndrome.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2014

Charlton have been given an INITIAL allocation of 1200 odd. The difference is that Reading probably asked us to pay for the tickets, so we only took an INITIAL allocation.

There's absolutely no doubt, we'll get more if required and there will 100% be enough for everyone. That's why they go straight on general.

I admit that they were being overly cautious for Rotherham, but you never know with new ground syndrome.
    I don't think paying up front is likely to be a factor (or that Reading can do that in the Championship). It's more likely that this is an area Reading can manage in a particular way and neither club envisages more being required at this stage, although I think it is doubtful it will be enough.

Sometimes clubs just don't want to print off the extra tickets in case they are not needed. We wouldn't send, say, Rotherham, the entire JS stand.
  • Options
    Just under 2350 sold for Fulham.

Another 650ish still available on sale.
  • Options

I don't think paying up front is likely to be a factor (or that Reading can do that in the Championship). It's more likely that this is an area Reading can manage in a particular way and neither club envisages more being required at this stage, although I think it is doubtful it will be enough.

Sometimes clubs just don't want to print off the extra tickets in case they are not needed. We wouldn't send, say, Rotherham, the entire JS stand.
    Rotherhamist
  • Options
    I will have two tickets for Bournemouth end, would have to meet you down there though if anyone wants them.
  • Options

at £30 on a Friday night live on the TV I think that is very decent. If it had been say £24 then I think we could have been looking at well over 3,000. I can't justify paying £30 and getting home at about 1am when I have Sky and am paying a fortune for it.

• Options
    I see Leeds is £34 - what a rip off. Reading is a much more respectable £25.
  • Options
    Hoping there are still a few Fulham left on Tuesday night as want to swap ours
  • Options

at £30 on a Friday night live on the TV I think that is very decent. If it had been say £24 then I think we could have been looking at well over 3,000. I can't justify paying £30 and getting home at about 1am when I have Sky and am paying a fortune for it.

I'd have gone at that price but don't fancy it at £30 so you can add me to the list of those leaving it in favour of watching on TV.

I think paying £15 per game at the Valley has knocked a bit of sense into me and made me realise that £30 is just far too much for Championship football.
  • Options

Hoping there are still a few Fulham left on Tuesday night as want to swap ours

for what? I've got a Trivial Pursuit and a skateboard that I'd consider swopping :-)
  • Options
    Might be in danger of going to this bugger! Mate lives 5 mins around the corner, payday and haven't got on it a an away match for years...

That;s two more.