Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth and Fulham away tickets (both on general sale today, B'mouth SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    about 500 Fulham left according to the ticket office just now
  • Options

1,500 max at Fulham at those prices and on TV.

You what..
  • Options

So are people pretty confident that Fulham will make general sale?

I reckon there's a very good chance.
    1500 max.

Eh?
  • Options

1,500 max at Fulham at those prices and on TV.

You what..
    well done, not sure what that proves - but I'm happy to be wrong, am surprised we've sold so many to be honest
  • Options
    Gutted I cant make Fulham. Was looking forward to it so much!
  • Options
    PL54 said:

about 500 Fulham left according to the ticket office just now

will we be getting more for Fulham if we sell those over the next few days or will latecomers have to get tickets in the neutral sections next door?
  • Options
    Starting in the Black Lion on Black Lion Lane near Stamford Brook tube then going on a crawl along the river.
  • Options
    You don't really sell out at Fulham do you, you just buy in the neutral area next to away fans
  • Options
    Got 6 today! Putney high street and then wander down!
  • Options
    If anyone has a spare ticket for tomorrow, will they let me know as soon as possible please? Been let down and now have one for myself but not for my son. Don't particularly want to send him up the home end but hey ho! Will be character forming. PM me if you have one. cheers!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prob go in that pub on the south side of the river, decent boozer that. Right on the Thames. Saw prior in there last time, so fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Star and garter in lower Richmond road. Just bought 6 tickets.
    Coyr
  • Options

Prob go in that pub on the south side of the river, decent boozer that. Right on the Thames. Saw prior in there last time, so fingers crossed.

Nice place but a fair hike across the bridge and through the park when you invariably leave it a bit close to KO.

I seem to remember that a few pubs were home only on the main road.
  • Options
    Fulham away is old hat, 'FA Cup who gives a f*ck we're Charlton Athletic and we're going up' sung by 7000 plus of us.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Fulham away is old hat, 'FA Cup who gives a f*ck we're Charlton Athletic and we're going up' sung by 7000 plus of us.

You must of been on drugs if you thought 7000 were singing that.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    What was you singing then? And it's 'have' Stewie 'HAVE' :-)

Edit; check this out 'Boosted by up to 7,000 visiting fans, Charlton attacked with intent and only fine goalkeeping from David Stockdale prevented them netting an equaliser.

Source http://sportinglife.aol.co.uk/football/match/report/7416340/fulham-v-charlton
  • Options
    Haha! Thanks for the tip RC.

I know there were 7000 at the game, but most just sat there in silence.
  • Options
    @PL54‌ hoping to go in the german bar on fulham rd for a few!
  • Options
    If you are going to offer tips, Red, it's were not was.

If most were sitting why all the rows over SIDDAAARN? Now I'm getting confused.

Anyway have we sold out yet?
  • Options
    Stewart said:

No one sat, did they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Stewart said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvp2fEI-6No

Can't see many sitting in this clip. :-)
    Goosebumps!
  • Options
    My other favourite song from that day ... "Does your butler know you're here"
  • Options
    No one sat that day - a very very rare occasion for us.
  • Options
    Jeeps, don't all gang up on me.
  • Options
    Bloody ticket office is closed! I ask you
  • Options
    think we could possibly sing a bit quicker if we tried
  • Options
    edited October 2014

If you are going to offer tips, Red, it's were not was.

If most were sitting why all the rows over SIDDAAARN? Now I'm getting confused.

Anyway have we sold out yet?

I thought about 'were' @Bryan_Kynsie‌ but plumped for 'was' just to tempt out the Grammar Police and it worked. :-) So if I need another grammar lesson I'll PM you rather than use Google ok? The use of 'of' instead of 'have' remains a pet hate of mine however.
  • Options
    Leave it guys, really not worth it. It's a football forum
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Stewart said:

Leave it guys, really not worth it. It's a football forum

@Stewart‌ Fair enough no offence meant, not good today was it mate, what we need now is a positive reaction Tuesday night but if Igor is out injured not sure where the goals will come from. :-(