Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth and Fulham away tickets (both on general sale today, B'mouth SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    Badger said:

Has Fulham sold out?

Not even close.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Has Fulham sold out?

Leave off :-)
  • Options
    There will be 2,500 at Fulham, not bad for a Friday night live on Sky!
  • Options
    Tickets go on general sale tomorrow for both games.
  • Options
    get in quick before the immigrants snap em all up :-)
  • Options
    Looks like there'll be around 200 left for Bournemouth - 1213 sold as of earlier today out of an allocation of 1424
  • Options

This Tuesday, 14th October 9am.

General sale on a Tuesday, giving people four days to get their tickets. Great organisation from the ticket office..............
    4 days is quite along time considering a phone call takes 2 minutes with tickets arriving the next day..... I also believe there was a delay in the tickets arriving too.
    Nah, very badly organised....not unusual.

We had been selling the tickets for the past three weeks easily. Am certain they could have given people more time.

Not everybody can get down to the ground in four days, not everybody wants to rely on the postal service.
  • Options

General sale on a Tuesday, giving people four days to get their tickets. Great organisation from the ticket office..............
    4 days is quite along time considering a phone call takes 2 minutes with tickets arriving the next day..... I also believe there was a delay in the tickets arriving too.

We had been selling the tickets for the past three weeks easily. Am certain they could have given people more time.

Not everybody can get down to the ground in four days, not everybody wants to rely on the postal service.
    The tickets will sell out after a day or 2 on general sale anyway meaning what ever date they set you'd still have to get down in a day/2 days or rely on the postal service so don't really see the difference.
  • Options
    Just phoned the box office for two tickets for the bournemouth game. After 10 mins wait Kim answers the phone and then hangs up. Phoned back and waited 20 mins before hanging up. Thanks Kim!!
  • Options
    Got my two for Bournemouth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1900 sold for Fulham
  • Options
    Bournemouth sold out according to os
  • Options
    Bournemouth sold out.
  • Options
    Will Fulham be available on the gate?
  • Options
    The Fulham website suggests that you can pay on the day. What's more, you only have to pay an extra £5 if you pay on the gate - £35 to watch a televised Championship match, what a bargain!

http://www.fulhamfc.com/first-team/2014_2015/league/home/charlton-athletic

Please note that any visiting supporters must purchase tickets in the Putney End (Mixed and Away). All other stands are open to Fulham supporters only.

Supporters are advised that this season all prices will increase by £5 on matchday.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

The Fulham website suggests that you can pay on the day. What's more, you only have to pay an extra £5 if you pay on the gate - £35 to watch a televised Championship match, what a bargain!

http://www.fulhamfc.com/first-team/2014_2015/league/home/charlton-athletic

Please note that any visiting supporters must purchase tickets in the Putney End (Mixed and Away). All other stands are open to Fulham supporters only.

Supporters are advised that this season all prices will increase by £5 on matchday.

Cheers mate.
  • Options
    Anyone else having trouble getting through to the ticket office. Tried 4 times in the last 10mins and every time an operator picks up they can't hear me and hang up!!
  • Options
    I had the same issues. Gave up in the end. Will have to sit with the bournemouth fans once again.
  • Options
    How do I get info on the boat to Fulham?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Send PL54 an inbox. He knows who is organising them.
  • Options
    Killersgonad - Do you live down that way?
  • Options

The tickets will sell out after a day or 2 on general sale anyway meaning what ever date they set you'd still have to get down in a day/2 days or rely on the postal service so don't really see the difference.
    I think the point is why do VIP's VG's and ST's with away history need so many days to purchase their tickets ? I completely understand prioritising these categories but to give those outside of these categories so little time is unfair. I'll also suggest that many in these categories wont be seen anywhere near Bolton or Blackburn away for example. The club seems a little disconnected with some of its fans which is a shame, imo.

• Options

Killersgonad - Do you live down that way?

yes about 15 mins drive away.

• Options
    I have 1 adult spare for Bournemouth £26. Live in Bromley & should be arriving in Bournemouth at 11am, where I shall be playing pubspy for a few hours.
  • Options

I have 1 adult spare for Bournemouth £26. Live in Bromley & should be arriving in Bournemouth at 11am, where I shall be playing pubspy for a few hours.

I would like to have it if thats ok. willl Pm you my phone number to meet up begore the game.

• Options
    It's yours.
  • Options

It's yours.

Nice one. cheers

• Options

For a pricey TV game that compares to the paltry 1200 odd that the Massives took to the Yorkshire televised derby on Saturday.

Another 3,000 outside the ground.
  • Options
    I had the same problem as Clem Snide and Killersgonad. I'm annoyed, but I was there when we nicked that 1-0 win in League 1 so I'm not too worried to miss out. I might go and sit in the home end anyway.