Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth and Fulham away tickets (both on general sale today, B'mouth SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options

I will have two tickets for Bournemouth end, would have to meet you down there though if anyone wants them.

I've sent you a PM

• Options
    One Bournemouth ticket available from tonbridge/ tunbridge wells area
  • Options
    Just bought 5 for Fulham bring it on !!!
  • Options
    Just purchased 3 for Fulham.....COYR!
  • Options
    Will be getting my two for Fulham at the start of next week as don't fancy paying the extra £5 on the door - reckon we'll take 2,700-800 which is pretty decent for a Friday night.

If, of course, we get two good results before then and other scores go our way we could go to Fulham knowing a win would take us top or something similar which would add another couple of hundred IMO
  • Options
    what with the game at home on Tuesday, it wouldn't surprise me if we sold out at Fulham.
    Of course, a win or draw at Bournemouth would help!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    How strict are they with tickets at bournemouth?
  • Options
    After being convinced and determined I'm not going, a four hour argument between my brain and heart plus some bullying from my mates has resulted in a dramatic capitulation and the purchase of a cough cough U16 ticket.
  • Options
    Have 1 spare ticket for Saturday. Face value. DM me if interested
  • Options
    I ranted about not going to Fulham. The lure of an all day piss up with Swedish Addicks has swung it for me! Crumbled and bought a ticket.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair effort for Fulham considering....

• Options
    I have a spare £14 student ticket for Bournemouth. Will be in some pub in Bournemouth from midday onwards if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    Spanish said:

Its a reflection of how things have gone so far...this is going to be a game that any charlton fan living in a london postcode is going to regret watching live on tv instead of being in among what is likely to be a very noisy and packed away end...we've probably passed the critical mass level in sales so far and between now and kick off the uptake in cafc fans going will snowball...
  • Options
    Crispy said:

Have 1 spare ticket for Saturday. Face value. DM me if interested

Blimey Crispy that takes me back, giving someone a good going over with the Doc Marten's just for a ticket!
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Oh knob it - I'll get Fulham tickets tomorrow. We'd better win.

Kiss of death there 54 and I have decided to rock up as well now... we're doomed!
  • Options

Spanish said:

Its a reflection of how things have gone so far...this is going to be a game that any charlton fan living in a london postcode is going to regret watching live on tv instead of being in among what is likely to be a very noisy and packed away end...we've probably passed the critical mass level in sales so far and between now and kick off the uptake in cafc fans going will snowball...
    Starting to wonder whether we could get an earlier flight back from Tenareef ....

• Options
    Number's looking good and think that's encouraging a few more to jump on, should be a cracking day/night.
  • Options
    We werent going to go but have decided that we can`t bear to watch Charlton on tv so we are getting 6 tickets next week at the Bolton game.
  • Options
    Got Fulham tickets earlier. Booking the day off for this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    craigcafc said:

Going to be a cracking atmosphere in the away end at Fulham. Friday night, few beers. Brilliant!

Let's make sure we respect the wishes of some of our fans and sidaaaan
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Spanish said:

Nope, you can guilt trip me as much as you want I still ain't going! :-) I'll see you at Bournemouth, Leeds, Reading and Forest?
  • Options
    craigcafc said:

Going to be a cracking atmosphere in the away end at Fulham. Friday night, few beers. Brilliant!

Can i bring my work bag? It has a pencil case in it.
  • Options
    Cannot wait for Fulham, going Bodeans BBQ at noon, probably last meal of the day, then it's beer from then onwards, atmosphere will be decent.
  • Options

Cannot wait for Fulham, going Bodeans BBQ at noon, probably last meal of the day, then it's beer from then onwards, atmosphere will be decent.

That is a good shout - enjoy!
  • Options
    PL54 said:

craigcafc said:

Can i bring my work bag? It has a pencil case in it.
    I will have mine so I hope so, need to do some colouring in
  • Options
    Got my 3 Fulham tickets. May need a separate thread for pubs people will be in ;)
  • Options
    Got Fulham tickets and Sky TV can shove it, would much rather be in amongst 3000 of us at Craven Cottage.
  • Options

Got my 3 Fulham tickets. May need a separate thread for pubs people will be in ;)

The Distillers about 20 mins walk if anyone's after a good beer. http://distillershammersmith.co.uk/