Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amy Childs

I read today that the Range Rover the bint wrote off cost 140k. What with the plate costing 80k and the insurance, where does this talented young lady get her money?

I'm well jel.

Comments

• Options
    Over to @Plaaayer on this one I think.
  • Options
    Her car and number plate are worth more than my house.

Her number plate alone is worth nearly as much as my daughter paid for her flat.
  • Options
    I always thought that most of the people on TOWIE came from well off families anyway but even since she left the show i think she's got her own salon, clothing range, perfume plus has been on a few reality shows. A quick google search shows she was paid 200k just for going on celebrity big brother!
  • Options
    Never heard of her. Is she another one of those wimmin' who screech every time they open their mouth?
  • Options
    Can honestly say I'd never heard of her before this thread. Having now googled her, I agree with Valley Gary on his second observation.
  • Options

Can honestly say I'd never heard of her before this thread. Having now googled her, I agree with Valley Gary on his second observation.

Pictures?
  • Options
    Looks like a younger Jordan. And I don't mean that in a good way.
  • Options
    At least she gives us a different meaning for "Silicon Valley"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Darren gough has lol,
  • Options
    How the hell did she manage to roll a Range Rover FFS?
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Pictures?
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Oh it can be done
  • Options
    photoshop is your friend!
  • Options
    Blimey, you don't get many of them to the kilo.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Not that hard - high centre of gravity, relatively soft air suspension, bend, too much speed and over you go.

This from some american web site: SUVs rollover more easily than other types of vehicles-about 37 percent of fatal crashes, as compared to a 15 percent rollover rate for passenger cars. (National Traffic Safety Administration)
  • Options
    Have you seen Polythene Pam ? .. the Beatles ((:>)
  • Options
    Never heard of her, but now I've seen a pic (cheers VG) I may take more of an interest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

She either had a blow out or she was giving one at the time.
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Pictures?
    Caption.
    "I have never had a serious thought in my life... giggle"
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Her number plate alone is worth nearly as much as my daughter paid for her flat.

Where on earth do you lot live?

Mortgages must be a piece of piss to get where you are for those values.
  • Options
    I genuinely wouldn't
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

I genuinely wouldn't

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

LenGlover said:

Where on earth do you lot live?

Mortgages must be a piece of piss to get where you are for those values.
    Kent.

One and two bed flats can be bought for around the £100k mark and 3 bed houses still available under £200k.
  • Options
    Damn!

My Flat was above £200k, though it is a new build.

I'm genuinely stunned!

P.s Amy Childs before the Plastic I would have definitely smashed.

Now, however I might let her go down on me if she's lucky.
  • Options
    She looks like a ronsealed heffer. I prefer my women natural, like Alicia Douvall