Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amy Childs

Comments

• Options
    I know some men like stupid women but my farts have my intellect than her.
  • Options

cfgs said:

I know some men like stupid women but my farts have my intellect than her.

Lol. Irony alert.
    Do your farts have the ability to use punctuation and proofread?
    :-)
    Nope and neither do I obviously. :(

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Dazzler21 said:

LenGlover said:

Her car and number plate are worth more than my house.

Her number plate alone is worth nearly as much as my daughter paid for her flat.

Where on earth do you lot live?

Mortgages must be a piece of piss to get where you are for those values.
    Kent.

One and two bed flats can be bought for around the £100k mark and 3 bed houses still available under £200k.
    I probably couldn't even afford to rent Amy Childs' number plate
  • Options
    I just realised what I've written above makes no sense
  • Options
    You mean real plastic as opposed to that artificial plastic?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I just realised what I've written above makes no sense

You're on Charlton Life! Why is this bothering you?? ;-)

As for the picture of Ms Child's...

...that must have been some accident for the Range Rover's airbags to have attached themselves to her like that!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Without a doubt I would smash her back doors in

Thanks for sharing that.

No problem loser
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

How the hell did she manage to roll a Range Rover FFS?

I know the road where this happened - it's totally straight and 30mph speed limit............ she took out pedestrian pelican lights and a lamp post FFS! She is a proper airhead.
  • Options

Without a doubt I would smash her back doors in

Thanks for sharing that.

No problem loser
    Good one. Make sure you get your homework done tonight.
  • Options
    Young Amy might well play the role of a soppy tart .. but she's worf fahsands and has a great pair of tits, BUT .. are they plastic ?
  • Options
    Still wouldn't
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Still wouldn't

awww .. don't tell her though .. she'd be heartbroken to find out
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Still wouldn't

So if she was standing at your door and said colthe3rd( sorry dont know your name) I want you, take me right now. You would say no and shut the door
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    colthe3rd said:

Still wouldn't

You are making a very good attempt to be top troll.
  • Options
    "Where did you get those highlights done??" ...
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    VG, you're getting all 'weirded out' again.

Why can't you get your head round the fact that some of us wouldn't want to sleep with a pig - ignorant, vacuous, talentless bimbo with a voice akin to fingernails being dragged down a black board even if she does have huge bosoms?

I can say, hand on cock, I wouldn't.
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

Still wouldn't

You are making a very good attempt to be top troll.
    Not trolling.
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

Still wouldn't

So if she was standing at your door and said colthe3rd( sorry dont know your name) I want you, take me right now. You would say no and shut the door
    First I'd ask, "how the fuck did you get my address?" then after that I'd slam the door in her chav face.

colthe3rd said:

Still wouldn't

• Options
    Redskin said:

Why can't you get your head round the fact that some of us wouldn't want to sleep with a pig - ignorant, vacuous, talentless bimbo with a voice akin to fingernails being dragged down a black board even if she does have huge bosoms?

He didn't say take her to dinner and have a good old discussion on current affairs :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Redskin said:

He didn't say take her to dinner and have a good old discussion on current affairs :-)
    Exactly its like that Stacey Solomon, when she was first around people were saying she is not bad looking but I could not put up with her voice.

I just kept saying don't talk to her then, if you got the opportunity spend the night with her(trying to put it nicely so that ladies on here don't flag me) but don't talk to her.
  • Options

Redskin said:

Exactly its like that Stacey Solomon, when she was first around people were saying she is not bad looking but I could not put up with her voice.

I just kept saying don't talk to her then, if you got the opportunity spend the night with her(trying to put it nicely so that ladies on here don't flag me) but don't talk to her.
    Possibly the best post on CL ever.