Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amy Childs

124»

Comments

• Options
    The lady doth protest too much
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    cfgs said:

Uboat said:

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

VG, you're getting all 'weirded out' again.

Why can't you get your head round the fact that some of us wouldn't want to sleep with a pig - ignorant, vacuous, talentless bimbo with a voice akin to fingernails being dragged down a black board even if she does have huge bosoms?

I can say, hand on cock, I wouldn't.

He didn't say take her to dinner and have a good old discussion on current affairs :-)
    Exactly its like that Stacey Solomon, when she was first around people were saying she is not bad looking but I could not put up with her voice.

I just kept saying don't talk to her then, if you got the opportunity spend the night with her(trying to put it nicely so that ladies on here don't flag me) but don't talk to her.
    So how many girls have you pulled without (either of you) saying a word ?

This is like the sort of nonsense that Jay from the Inbetweeners would come out with, I'd be astonished if anyone over the age of 12 who comes out with this stuff isn't t a virgin.
    Sorry I forget there are loads of people on here who seem to have had a sense of humour transplant

and for the record I am far from a virgin
    You either are or you aren't. I don't think there are degrees of virginity.
    Well done anyway.
    when people say far from something its not a degree is it, I was saying I am far from a virgin as in that boat sailed a long time ago
    You lost your virginity to a sailor?

she was hot
  • Options

cfgs said:

Uboat said:

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

Why can't you get your head round the fact that some of us wouldn't want to sleep with a pig - ignorant, vacuous, talentless bimbo with a voice akin to fingernails being dragged down a black board even if she does have huge bosoms?

He didn't say take her to dinner and have a good old discussion on current affairs :-)
    Exactly its like that Stacey Solomon, when she was first around people were saying she is not bad looking but I could not put up with her voice.

I just kept saying don't talk to her then, if you got the opportunity spend the night with her(trying to put it nicely so that ladies on here don't flag me) but don't talk to her.

This is like the sort of nonsense that Jay from the Inbetweeners would come out with, I'd be astonished if anyone over the age of 12 who comes out with this stuff isn't t a virgin.
    Sorry I forget there are loads of people on here who seem to have had a sense of humour transplant

Well done anyway.
    when people say far from something its not a degree is it, I was saying I am far from a virgin as in that boat sailed a long time ago

she was hot

Can u teech me how 2 meat grls plz.
  • Options
    This really is CL at its best, don't know if that is a good or bad thing.
  • Options

Uboat said:

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

Well done anyway.
    Nobody disbelieves you
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Uboat said:

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

Well done anyway.

congrats @cfgs‌

a proper LOL moment!
  • Options
  • Options

Uboat said:

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

Well done anyway.
    DIY doesn't count :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    +bangs head on desk+
  • Options

cfgs said:

Uboat said:

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

Well done anyway.

she was hot
  • Options
    cfgs said:

cfgs said:

Uboat said:

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

Well done anyway.

she was hot
    Was this her....image
    He's got the fish fingers to prove it wasn't him!
  • Options

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

No one keeps a record mate, it's not "Paulie, 24, from South London. Reasons: Gets hair tips from his Nan and starts too many conversations about rubbish."
  • Options

cfgs said:

Uboat said:

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

Well done anyway.

congrats @cfgs‌

a proper LOL moment!
    Thanks....but I do feel guilty as the aforementioned mariner probably doesn't remember it as fondly as our Paulie, what with a conquest in every port etc.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    If Paulie's only 24 then he's had a hard life, or all these virgins are draining him somewhat....