Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amy Childs

Comments

• Options
    Ball gag should do the job
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Dazzler21 said:

LenGlover said:

Her car and number plate are worth more than my house.

Her number plate alone is worth nearly as much as my daughter paid for her flat.

Where on earth do you lot live?

Mortgages must be a piece of piss to get where you are for those values.
    Kent.

One and two bed flats can be bought for around the £100k mark and 3 bed houses still available under £200k.
    My 3 bed 1900 detatched is worth around £100k. 3-bed Semi's £80k, 3-bed Terraces £55-65k. 5 minutes from M1 and where the proposed HS train station is supposed to be sited.

As for Miss Childs, i'm a respectable married man and women of this calibre have never crossed my mind!

;)
  • Options
    I'd give it a go. Not saying I would last that long of course, in fact I think she would probably kill me but, I have a puncture repair kit and ear plugs so...
  • Options
    Anyone saying they wouldn't is lying.

And don't give me that 'im married' riff-raff
  • Options
    I already have
  • Options
    Redskin said:

VG, you're getting all 'weirded out' again.

Why can't you get your head round the fact that some of us wouldn't want to sleep with a pig - ignorant, vacuous, talentless bimbo with a voice akin to fingernails being dragged down a black board even if she does have huge bosoms?

I can say, hand on cock, I wouldn't.

This gaff always weirds me out, but that's what I love about it.

And I can totally understand why some people wouldn't 'want too' but if presented with the chance (if you was a single straight man) then we all know you would.

I've got a funny feeling she probably doesn't go for Charlton forum geeks, so I think we are all safe anyway.
  • Options

Redskin said:

Why can't you get your head round the fact that some of us wouldn't want to sleep with a pig - ignorant, vacuous, talentless bimbo with a voice akin to fingernails being dragged down a black board even if she does have huge bosoms?

This gaff always weirds me out, but that's what I love about it.

And I can totally understand why some people wouldn't 'want too' but if presented with the chance (if you was a single straight man) then we all know you would.

I've got a funny feeling she probably doesn't go for Charlton forum geeks, so I think we are all safe anyway.
    speak for yourself ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

LenGlover said:

Dazzler21 said:

LenGlover said:

Her car and number plate are worth more than my house.

Her number plate alone is worth nearly as much as my daughter paid for her flat.

Where on earth do you lot live?

Mortgages must be a piece of piss to get where you are for those values.
    Kent.

One and two bed flats can be bought for around the £100k mark and 3 bed houses still available under £200k.
    My 3 bed 1900 detatched is worth around £100k. 3-bed Semi's £80k, 3-bed Terraces £55-65k. 5 minutes from M1 and where the proposed HS train station is supposed to be sited.

As for Miss Childs, i'm a respectable married man and women of this calibre have never crossed my mind!

;)
    Is HS2 going to Outer Mongolia?
  • Options

Redskin said:

He didn't say take her to dinner and have a good old discussion on current affairs :-)
    Exactly its like that Stacey Solomon, when she was first around people were saying she is not bad looking but I could not put up with her voice.

I just kept saying don't talk to her then, if you got the opportunity spend the night with her(trying to put it nicely so that ladies on here don't flag me) but don't talk to her.
    But why would you spend the night with her then?

I can't go out for dinner without talking.
  • Options
    Saw her in a make-under shoot in one of Mrs AUN's glossies and she actually looked half-decent. Would have to gaffer tape her bloated lips though.
  • Options
  • Options
    Yep Rothko, definitely prefer the version on the right. But there are a lot of sheep in North Yorkshire ;-)
  • Options
    red_murph said:

Redskin said:

He didn't say take her to dinner and have a good old discussion on current affairs :-)
    Exactly its like that Stacey Solomon, when she was first around people were saying she is not bad looking but I could not put up with her voice.

I just kept saying don't talk to her then, if you got the opportunity spend the night with her(trying to put it nicely so that ladies on here don't flag me) but don't talk to her.
    Possibly the best post on CL ever.
    Nah, this was this one once about a bloke asking his Nan whether to get highlights.
  • Options
    This is like having a debate as to whether Chelsea are better than Charlton. We all know the answer, just don't want to admit it.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

So how many girls have you pulled without (either of you) saying a word ?

This is like the sort of nonsense that Jay from the Inbetweeners would come out with, I'd be astonished if anyone over the age of 12 who comes out with this stuff isn't t a virgin.
    Sorry I forget there are loads of people on here who seem to have had a sense of humour transplant

and for the record I am far from a virgin
    Don Juan De Paulie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

This is like the sort of nonsense that Jay from the Inbetweeners would come out with, I'd be astonished if anyone over the age of 12 who comes out with this stuff isn't t a virgin.
    Sorry I forget there are loads of people on here who seem to have had a sense of humour transplant

Whats your score Paulie?
  • Options

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

She might get closer if you talk to her.
  • Options

Not married but I have standards, admittedly they aren't very high but higher than her. You lot need to take a long hard look at yourselves. Absolute disgrace.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    colthe3rd said:

Not married but I have standards, admittedly they aren't very high but higher than her. You lot need to take a long hard look at yourselves. Absolute disgrace.
    I think Paulie is taken a long hard look at himself at this very moment Col...

Smiley thingy of course
  • Options

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

• Options
    these days mate most people are "far from a virgin"
  • Options

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

You either are or you aren't. I don't think there are degrees of virginity.
    Well done anyway.
  • Options

these days mate most people are "far from a virgin"

specially in Woolwich.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Uboat said:

se9addick said:

Redskin said:

You either are or you aren't. I don't think there are degrees of virginity.
    Well done anyway.
    when people say far from something its not a degree is it, I was saying I am far from a virgin as in that boat sailed a long time ago