Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oguchi Onyewu Signs On Loan - Extended to end of season

Comments

• Options
    Sub Standard Liege
    Sub Standard Liege
    We know what we are
    Sub Standard Liege

;)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Good player, he was a top player not so long ago. Morro definitely on his way out, short-term at least anyway.

Edit: Just seen Morrison has left.
  • Options
    Well rounded player when you look at where he's been, probably will play a bit part but it adds some good depth. Oh and USA USA USA!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Some pre-game music to get fired up for Millwall
  • Options

Some pre-game music to get fired up for Millwall
    Reminds me of a young Kevin Costner.
  • Options
    OO was a very good player 4 to 5 years ago. Injuries and age has taken its toll though. He is strong in the air and an aggressive tackler but he struggles with forwards with pace. He is not as good as Morrison at this point but is adequate enough cover as long as we have a recall clause on Morrison if needed
  • Options
    Apparently he was training with reading and was a target for them but has signed for us instead
  • Options
    I think this will allow Bob to rotate the CB's. Two games a week must be taking its toll on TBH and Beast.
  • Options

We heard the same feedback about Ben Haim and Bikey. Now look at them.

Good point also a lot of my fears about him, like his age, no longer the player he was, just looking for a last paycheck etc, i had the same worries about both of Bikey & Ben Haim signing.

So hopefully he will send out the same message of quality & determination in the 2 months or more that he stays.

Can't fail to have less of an impact then the last American defender we signed. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bob is looking for confident centre backs who are calm and can play the ball.

As much as I loved having Morro with us, when he has the ball he looks a bit panicky and not comfortable. Great defender and gives everything, am still going to be sad to see him leave permanently (if it happens).
  • Options
    BP must really not rate Morrison
  • Options
    thanks for that picture - not !!

my female work colleague is now asking herself if I'm either gay (not that there is anything wrong with being gay) or some sort of pervert
  • Options

thanks for that picture - not !!

my female work colleague is now asking herself if I'm either gay (not that there is anything wrong with being gay) or some sort of pervert

perhaps both?
    no, neither !

• Options
    Just been told by a Wednesday fan that Oguchi has no pace but is very good in the air. He said Morro is def the better of the 2.
  • Options
    I was told Tbh and bikey were shit don't believe anything wait to see for yourself
  • Options
    not another one of these professional footballers with no pace.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Just been told by a Wednesday fan that Oguchi has no pace but is very good in the air. He said Morro is def the better of the 2.

How can he be so slow with a body like that!
  • Options
    Oh yeah will always make my on judgement when I see him, just saying what a Sheff W fan said.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where is the blimmin video?
    Callum....CALLUM....
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    The fella is an absolute unit. Bigger than the Beast himself. Not many forwards will like the look of them two together!!

Good shrewd signing IMO
  • Options
    Bikey up front Saturday?
  • Options
    Needs to bulk up a bit. Jeez he is a big chap.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Good point also a lot of my fears about him, like his age, no longer the player he was, just looking for a last paycheck etc, i had the same worries about both of Bikey & Ben Haim signing.

So hopefully he will send out the same message of quality & determination in the 2 months or more that he stays.

Can't fail to have less of an impact then the last American defender we signed. ;-)
    Jonathan Spector was ok.

Seriously, those saying, let's wait to hear what Sheffield Weds fans say....they thought Llera was better than Morrison. They are not worth listening to
  • Options
    i was loop warm when we got TBH and Bikey untill i saw them play ---well done Bob for bringing em in--lets hope this guy is as good.

why listen to anything Wednesday have to say---northern monkeys fed on lead as kids.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Jonathan Spector was ok.

Seriously, those saying, let's wait to hear what Sheffield Weds fans say....they thought Llera was better than Morrison. They are not worth listening to
    Im talking about the last American defender we signed though. ;-)

A certain Mr. Gibbs who signed the season after Spector, unless my memory is failing.
  • Options

i was loop warm when we got TBH and Bikey untill i saw them play ---well done Bob for bringing em in--lets hope this guy is as good.

why listen to anything Wednesday have to say---northern monkeys fed on lead as kids.

Loop warm?