Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Germany ready to accept UK's exit from EU

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options

Some real tough talk going on lads, Millwall will be shitting themselves

I know. Between being told to 'read a book' or called a 'passive-aggressive bully', I'm sure Millwall are terrified of the illiterate, incontinent turds that makes up this forum's Labour faction.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Fiiish said:

I know. Between being told to 'read a book' or called a 'passive-aggressive bully', I'm sure Millwall are terrified of the illiterate, incontinent turds that makes up this forum's Labour faction.
    That's a little harsh mate. They're not using grunts as adjectives and can at least put their point across without the need to resort to offering people out because they've used long(ish) words.
  • Options
    Turds? Really? Lost your moral high ground there Fiiish.
  • Options
    Awkward
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

cafcfan said:

IAgree said:

The NHS - What really happened!

"Many years ago an happy generous and socially aware lot called the Tories were elected after the end of the war (millions of soldiers fighting across half the globe still not apparently counting) and they imagined a lovely new Health Service and with their Doctor friends they set about setting this up, however an evil organisation called Labour" opposed them at every stage.

Eventually the NHS was born and in spite of underfunding and wage freezes from the evil Labour and generous funding and wages rises from the Tories it survived beyond its 60th anniversary."

The end.

Meanwhile also on planet Delusion the left wing voters still think that neither the Tories nor the Labour parties middle ground has had an ideological shift in 70 years and that Labour Govts invariably don't leave Govt with a worst performing economy, higher personal and corp tax rates for all levels of earners or increase unemployment levels (including youth) than those they inherited.

They also think that there's a straight choice between the NHS model and the insurance based health model in the US and therefore ignore better performing insurances based models such as in Germany.

Imagine this parallel world stupidity. How moronic would that be?

OH IM SORRY I HAD NO IDEA GORDON BROWN WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR A GLOBAL RECESSION
    Has anyone actually said that though?

Instead, be assured that Gordon Brown, personally, WAS responsible for making the EFFECTS of the global recession worse in the UK than it could or should have been.
    First, and foremost, by insisting on a "light touch regulation" for the UK's financial services sector. This meant that the regulators did not have the tools or the political backing needed to prevent fiascos like Northern Rock, Royal Bank of Scotland and HBOS. Those banks' failures (particularly Northern Rock) had very little to do with the world-wide economic woes but instead were caused by their own reckless behaviour and the Govt's agencies inability to spot it or do anything about it. That can be laid right on Gordon's doorstep and it cost us hugely.
    Second, the much trumpeted rescue package was not Gordon's idea as was indicated by him and stressed in his ludicrous "We've saved the world" gaffe. Instead pretty much the whole plan was thought up by the Bank of England. Gordon and his minion, Darling, nearly wrecked any chance of its success by dithering over whether or not to implement it for nearly three weeks. That delay - a very long time indeed when financial markets conduct trades in fractions of a second increased the vast costs of the operation enormously.
    Third, despite spending nearly all his time in Government banging on about being "prudent", he was, of course, anything but. If he had set aside more of the huge UK tax receipts from the good years for an inevitable " rainy day", the country would have been much, much better placed to have got itself out of the mess it was in than it actually was. Instead he just pissed the money away leaving the cupboards more than bare as was illustrated by Liam Byrne's note to the incoming Chief Secretary to the Treasury: 'Dear Chief Secretary, I'm afraid to tell you there's no money left." I'm sure he found it funny but the rest of us were and still are suffering from the fallout.

So, please, please, don't try to distort history by running with the "Gordon Brown was innocent" bullshit.
    DiscoCAFC said:

IAgree said:

The NHS - What really happened!

"Many years ago an happy generous and socially aware lot called the Tories were elected after the end of the war (millions of soldiers fighting across half the globe still not apparently counting) and they imagined a lovely new Health Service and with their Doctor friends they set about setting this up, however an evil organisation called Labour" opposed them at every stage.

Eventually the NHS was born and in spite of underfunding and wage freezes from the evil Labour and generous funding and wages rises from the Tories it survived beyond its 60th anniversary."

The end.

Meanwhile also on planet Delusion the left wing voters still think that neither the Tories nor the Labour parties middle ground has had an ideological shift in 70 years and that Labour Govts invariably don't leave Govt with a worst performing economy, higher personal and corp tax rates for all levels of earners or increase unemployment levels (including youth) than those they inherited.

They also think that there's a straight choice between the NHS model and the insurance based health model in the US and therefore ignore better performing insurances based models such as in Germany.

Imagine this parallel world stupidity. How moronic would that be?

OH IM SORRY I HAD NO IDEA GORDON BROWN WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR A GLOBAL RECESSION
    The coalition inherited the worst deficit and public debt this country has ever known. Rising unemployment, inflation, fewer jobs and everything else was direct consequence of the actions of the previous government, are you suggesting that the economy would have U-turned under Labour? The only way it was heading was for a nosedive!!!

Here is a Labour policy that has inherited from the last goverment, they want to borrow more to get out of debt when it's constantly growing everytime. More interest payouts = more debt, what a ridiculous way to get out of debt. Would you borrow more from the bank if you were in debt?

I suppose Gordon Brown's decision to sell off the world's forth largest gold reserve costs the economy more and more billions was not his fault? Every day, that decision costs the country more money each day as gold keeps setting new record highs - by the end of the year we could be looking at an almost £20bn mistake. Not to mention he stated how much of hold he was going to sell and the date, such a basic error from the man who had the most important job in the UK when it comes to finances.

Thanks god that we have Dave at the controls.

yes, if only we had gordon brown there instead.
    Or Ed Miliband. After all more a lower % of a recent poll think he'd make a good PM than a poll of people who believe in UFOs& ghosts, Diana's death was an assassination and 911 was down to the U.S. Govt.

Not sure if you know how it works. I don't think any of those questions appeared on the same poll.

It didn't. That's why I said there were different polls.

Then you post was pointless wasn't it.

Funny how you don't point out that every post by Henry Irving and IAgree were pointless as well, since they were all devoid of fact and irrelevant to anything being discussed. At least you've managed to remain marginally on-topic between the abuse and other nonsense you've been posting in this thread. We get it, you hate Tories, change the record son.
    If ever I needed an illustration of what I have said on another thread you are it. Pompous really is the right word for you! Son.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Fiiish said:

Illiterate incontinent turds ? Really - Again you illistrate my points nicely and make explicit your own real views...... Er Son.

Incidentally there is no " Labour faction" on here just a bunch of individuals with different views which sometimes share common ground.
  • Options
    Two or three pages of rubbish sinking a decent discussion. Why don't you use PM or just chill a little lads?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!