Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Francis Coquelin - pg11 - returned to Arsenal?***

Comments

• Options
    Ha ha Stu you tell him.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Only saw him play once and having forgotten we had signed him spent the first half thinking that Cousins was having the game of his life all over the pitch!

I need glasses. Shame he has gone, decent player. Would be nice to think we could get him perm but realistically I think it is unlikely.

Blackpool are cack though, our U18's would beat them so it won't affect tomorrow's result.

Hate comments like this, I am sure Birmingham thought that last week and look what happened
    anyone can beat anyone in this league and we should not go into the game thinking it will be a walkover
    We would beat them if our players tied their shoelaces together. They are rubbish, we will hammer them comfortably.
    so one of 2 things are happening here

1- you are trolling
    2- you are proving you no nothing about football

so which is it
    Know, the word you have been failing to use for weeks is know, ffs.
    You could of been nicer about it.
    I've seen plenty of people tell him in a nicer way, it shouldn't be too hard to show a little respect to fellow posters.

I know it's only an internet forum but no/know is primary school stuff.
  • Options

Only saw him play once and having forgotten we had signed him spent the first half thinking that Cousins was having the game of his life all over the pitch!

I need glasses. Shame he has gone, decent player. Would be nice to think we could get him perm but realistically I think it is unlikely.

Blackpool are cack though, our U18's would beat them so it won't affect tomorrow's result.

Hate comments like this, I am sure Birmingham thought that last week and look what happened
    anyone can beat anyone in this league and we should not go into the game thinking it will be a walkover
    We would beat them if our players tied their shoelaces together. They are rubbish, we will hammer them comfortably.

1- you are trolling

so which is it
    I've seen plenty of people tell him in a nicer way, it shouldn't be too hard to show a little respect to fellow posters.

Mate my computer, my keyboard I can right(done on purpose) how I want
  • Options

1- you are trolling

so which is it

Was tongue in cheek with "could of" as that's something our Paulie has been pulled up on in the past. :-)
  • Options

1- you are trolling

so which is it

Was tongue in cheek with "could of" as that's something our Paulie has been pulled up on in the past. :-)
    Yeh u muppett....everyone nos Paulie SHOULD have been nicer ;)
  • Options
    Oh, so you're only pretending to be an illiterate moron, proper bants.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Oh, so you're only pretending to be an illiterate moron, proper bants.

I thought so. Here all week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yep Paulie you carry on being a knob.

Had to lol that, I am probably one of the least knobbiest people around
    if I showed you my inbox you would see that amount of messages I get from people telling me to ignore people like you and that they like things I post.

which I must say has helped me take comments like that with a pinch of salt
  • Options
    I'm not complaining about the dubious nature of most of your posts but how hard would it be to get something like no/know correct, out of respect for other posters?

No one is asking for perfect English but when you're continuously getting something wrong that a 6 year old can manage, is it not a little embarrassing?
  • Options

I'm not complaining about the dubious nature of most of your posts but how hard would it be to get something like no/know correct, out of respect for other posters?

No one is asking for perfect English but when you're continuously getting something wrong that a 6 year old can manage, is it not a little embarrassing?

I am no embarrassed its not like I don't know the difference I just use no because its quicker to type and I am used to typing on twitter where you need to save characters, simples
  • Options

I am no embarrassed its not like I don't know the difference I just use no because its quicker to type and I am used to typing on twitter where you need to save characters, simples
    How much time does not writing two letters save someone?
  • Options

I take your point about the spelling, but you seem to be being a little harsh with him/her.
  • Options

I take your point about the spelling, but you seem to be being a little harsh with him/her.
    Praps, soz.
  • Options

Read your last 4 posts and then take a look at yourself using the words 'out of respect for other posters'. So the blokes spelling is not the best. Big deal. Get over yourself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2014

Read your last 4 posts and then take a look at yourself using the words 'out of respect for other posters'. So the blokes spelling is not the best. Big deal. Get over yourself.
    I'm not sure no/know has much to do with spelling. Perhaps I over reacted but it does get a little tiresome when the tiniest bit of effort from the poster would make his writing so much easier to read.
  • Options
    Draw a line and back to topic now please girls, ta
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    As a replacement, is Buyons really that bad?
  • Options
    I see 24 new posts on the Coq to Arse thread ...... and they're all about Paulie's spelling.

• Options
    Get a grip ffs
  • Options
    Cyber bullying. Easy innit.
  • Options
    What is wrong with Arsenal? Their injured players can almost make an 11-men team. Ramsey's injury having a direct negative impact on our team - I didn't see that coming really. Very disappointed.
  • Options
    It's easy Jessie arsen wenger is what's wrong with the goonershite
  • Options
    Rob said:

Cyber bullying. Easy innit.

And would these people behave like this 'outside' of a computer.

There is having a laugh but then taking it too far.