Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Francis Coquelin - pg11 - returned to Arsenal?***

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Cheer Up guys it's almost Christmas!

I wonder if we'll get a replacement for Francois announced on Monday?
  • Options

Cheer Up guys it's almost Christmas!

I wonder if we'll get a replacement for Francois announced on Monday?

Loan window is, erm ....... slammed shut, Mr Mendonca.

• Options
    He's straight onto the bench this evening
  • Options

Only saw him play once and having forgotten we had signed him spent the first half thinking that Cousins was having the game of his life all over the pitch!

I need glasses. Shame he has gone, decent player. Would be nice to think we could get him perm but realistically I think it is unlikely.

Blackpool are cack though, our U18's would beat them so it won't affect tomorrow's result.

Hate comments like this, I am sure Birmingham thought that last week and look what happened
    anyone can beat anyone in this league and we should not go into the game thinking it will be a walkover
    As I said not so easy
  • Options
    They made up for it today
  • Options

Only saw him play once and having forgotten we had signed him spent the first half thinking that Cousins was having the game of his life all over the pitch!

I need glasses. Shame he has gone, decent player. Would be nice to think we could get him perm but realistically I think it is unlikely.

Blackpool are cack though, our U18's would beat them so it won't affect tomorrow's result.

Hate comments like this, I am sure Birmingham thought that last week and look what happened
    anyone can beat anyone in this league and we should not go into the game thinking it will be a walkover
    As I said not so easy
    It was exceptionally easy, we were just inept. If you can't be bullish and positive before a game against the team at the bottom you may as well not bother IMO, because when you follow CAFC then more often than not you are negative afterwards.
  • Options

As I said not so easy
    It was exceptionally easy, we were just inept. If you can't be bullish and positive before a game against the team at the bottom you may as well not bother IMO, because when you follow CAFC then more often than not you are negative afterwards.
    my point was they may have been bottom, but there previous 5 games they had got the same points as us, so it was not going to be an easy win
  • Options
    Interesting thought... I know the Cameron Stewart debacle with Leeds last season yet to those worrying that we wont get Coquelin back in January...

He's played for Arsenal and Charlton this season, by rights he's not allowed to play for anyone else so unless injuries continue at Arsenal he can either stay or the bench or come back
  • Options
    63 minutes gone in tonight's Arsenal game - and Coq's still got splinters in his arse.

Anyone reckon he'll get a cameo few minutes at the end?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    86 minutes on the clock. Sanchez off, Coquelin on.
  • Options

I'll pay a tenner to charity for every first team match he plays in from now til the end of December............

Just cost you ten quid ☺
  • Options
    Blimey. Wenger must have promised him 5 minutes at the end.

No other way of persuading him to leave The Valley.

• Options
    So frustrating we needed him yesterday. Can see this season petering out into a boring pile of poop. If we held on in 5 of those games we were leading in we would be top!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

I'll pay a tenner to charity for every first team match he plays in from now til the end of December............

Just cost you ten quid ☺
    Yeah, I saw that..........Bastard Wenger probably read my comment.

I'm a man of my word. I'll wait to see how many the total is at the end of the month before my my donation..........
  • Options
    Another tenner. :-)
  • Options
    Is it wrong to want him to play badly so Arsenal write him off and he comes back to us in the next loan window ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Is it wrong to want him to play badly so Arsenal write him off and he comes back to us in the next loan window ?

The way Flamini has played today, Coq really should start their next match.
  • Options
    Just watched him again against Liverpool - think we got him fit and match ready. He looked outstanding to me. Think we've really missed him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't think we'll be seeing him again.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Another tenner gone @tangoflash
  • Options

Just cost you ten quid ☺
    ooops.

@tangoflash
  • Options
    13 minutes, £30!
  • Options
    Thank god their next game isn't until the 1st of January.............£40 it is then.
  • Options
    Starting for Arsenal today against West Ham.
  • Options

On my way back from the west ham game, coquelin started but looked lost and was constantly second best in his midfield battle. Few good passes but definitely isn't arsenal standard. Hopefully that means we can get him back sometime soon

Hopefully means we're in with a chance of getting him in Jan once some of their other CMs are fit, even if it's just a loan till the end of the season..

This guy, Watt, Adjarevic and one other and I will be very happy!