Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Francis Coquelin - pg11 - returned to Arsenal?***

Comments

• Options

On my way back from the west ham game, coquelin started but looked lost and was constantly second best in his midfield battle. Few good passes but definitely isn't arsenal standard. Hopefully that means we can get him back sometime soon

Hopefully means we're in with a chance of getting him in Jan once some of their other CMs are fit, even if it's just a loan till the end of the season..

This guy, Watt, Adjarevic and one other and I will be very happy!
    Delort?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

On my way back from the west ham game, coquelin started but looked lost and was constantly second best in his midfield battle. Few good passes but definitely isn't arsenal standard. Hopefully that means we can get him back sometime soon

Hopefully means we're in with a chance of getting him in Jan once some of their other CMs are fit, even if it's just a loan till the end of the season..

Delort?
    Nope not delort.. With watt looking pretty likely I'd hope we'd get someone a bitbit ore highly rated than him..
  • Options

ross1 said:

Delort?
    Nope not delort.. With watt looking pretty likely I'd hope we'd get someone a bitbit ore highly rated than him..
    Wonder if Messi fancies a move..........................
  • Options
    start for arsenal today
  • Options
    Pauline8290... Diego Poyet thanked Chris Powell. What more did you want???.
  • Options
    Starting in the cup game for arsenal on the Beeb at the moment.
  • Options

Pauline8290... Diego Poyet thanked Chris Powell. What more did you want???.

Human sacrifice
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's a proper player
  • Options
    Another quality player from arsenal who's career charlton have saved
  • Options
    Starting for Arsenal at Man City today.
  • Options
    It's so weird we ever had him even for a short spell, has looked pretty good so far.
  • Options
    Dominating display...
  • Options
    One of Arsenal's best players today.
  • Options
    Shows what a big miss he is for us now.
  • Options
    Arsenal win 2-0 and Coquelin plays the full 90 minutes.
  • Options
    Andy Gray & Richard Keyes on beIN Sports are lauding Coquelin's performance today as "superb". Well played son.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    terrific performance from Arsenal .. praps le coq is the midfield tough guy they have sought for a long time
  • Options

Andy Gray & Richard Keyes on beIN Sports are lauding Coquelin's performance today as "superb". Well played son.

He smashed it. Henry and Soueness raving about him on Sky as well.
  • Options
    I wish I had seen him play for us - quality performance today
  • Options
    It's strange how things work out.

But for that heavy run of injuries at Arsenal, he may never have been recalled - and instead, could have had his loan extended at Charlton until the end of the season.

• Options
    I know it says interceptions twice but still....vs Champs
  • Options
    #inhispocket