Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Francis Coquelin - pg11 - returned to Arsenal?***

Comments

• Options
    Cazorla was stand out today but Coquelin was not far behind. Gooner on D&B to mate in pub after game says FC has turned their season around.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Is really good to see as hopefully other Arsenal players will seriously want to join us on loan (As werent we linked with Gnabry at one stage?)
  • Options
    Has just been very highly regarded on MOTD2 after his performance today.

They showed exactly what were lacking at the moment and his departure has definitely coincided with our poor form
  • Options
    Was absoluetly outstanding yesterday

Him and Cazorla bossed it.
  • Options
    The minute he got on the Valley pitch - you could see he was just too good for us. Here's what the mail say: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2916586/Francis-Coquelin-Arsenal-s-replacement-Gilberto-Silva-Manchester-City-game.html. Don't think he'll be back somehow...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck to him, and thanks for putting the effort in.

I was really hoping we could sign him as he has great quality. Class player.
  • Options
    Arsenal have moved to offer him a big contract extension. I suppose that means we can't sign him this summer then? :frowning:
  • Options
    Rick Everitt ‏@airmanbrown 1m1 minute ago
    Coquelin returning to #cafc according to Arsenal
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Hoax screen grab of Arsenal website unfortunately ...
  • Options
    Best player on the pitch on Sunday bar Cazorla.
  • Options
    I can't understand why this lad went back to Arsenal, just think instead of turning up at the Etihad as the main man, he could have rocked up with us at Vicarage road ... Oh hang on a minute...
  • Options
    Got my hopes up for a second. :disappointed:
  • Options
    Has been confirmed that Coquelin will be offered a new Contract at Arsenal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hoax screen grab of Arsenal website unfortunately ...
    Can you sue on that Airman? :wink:
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I saw Coquelin at the Valley on Sat. Hopefully there securing his permanent move this summer..... We can dream
  • Options

The way his parent club is playing at the moment (worst start in the League for 32 years) he might go straight back into the first team!

Are you some kind of Prophet? Or did this very statement put the mockers on him...
  • Options

I saw Coquelin at the Valley on Sat. Hopefully there securing his permanent move this summer..... We can dream

If true then good on him.
    Shows he made some mates amongst our players and has a soft spot for us now.
  • Options

If true then good on him.
    Shows he made some mates amongst our players and has a soft spot for us now.
    Was 100% him in the players lounge before and after the Brentford game
  • Options
    Ouch!

Clash of heads with Grioud and now minus a few teeth.
  • Options
    Was fantastic today. Continues to be more baffling how we even had him a month.
  • Options

Aresenal's record in games he's played in for them this season:

Played - 21, Won - 17, Drawn - 1, Lost - 3 = 81% win %

Arsenal's record without him:

Played - 26, Won - 13, Drawn - 7, Lost - 6 = 50% win %

So, basically, Coquelin is taking Arsenal to the Champion's league...