Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yet another night of fireworks, when will this insanity of 10 days of this stuff end?

Comments

• Options
    As a teenager remember throwing bangers into the dustbins along Oxford Street and scaring the bejeesus out of the shoppers.
  • Options
    Fireworks still going off tonight thats nearly 14 days now in think
  • Options
    razil said:

Fireworks still going off tonight thats nearly 14 days now in think

And it's only supposed to be 10 !
  • Options
    I wonder how laws surrounding children purchasing fireworks can penalise the businesses and/or parents getting them for them.

A large group of children were firing them at each other the other night.

:/
  • Options
    Couldn't be bothered to read whole thread so don't know if this has been mentioned yet but surely you understand why it seems like it's dragging on this year? The 5th fell right in the middle of the week so inevitably you'd get displays either weekend, before and after. As opposed to it falling on a Saturday and it only lasting one weekend. I would have thought that was quite obvious...
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Couldn't be bothered to read whole thread so don't know if this has been mentioned yet but surely you understand why it seems like it's dragging on this year? The 5th fell right in the middle of the week so inevitably you'd get displays either weekend, before and after. As opposed to it falling on a Saturday and it only lasting one weekend. I would have thought that was quite obvious...

Think about the cats!
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

So they're going off tonight because ?
  • Options

JaShea99 said:

Left over from the weekend and not wanting to letting them off to late into the night?
  • Options

JaShea99 said:

Simple, someone's just lit the blue touch paper :-0 And on that note I'll get my coat :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JaShea99 said:

They go off every Monday after Firework 'weekend'. You're only noticing it this year because it was last Monday too.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

JaShea99 said:

They go off every Monday after Firework 'weekend'. You're only noticing it this year because it was last Monday too.
    JaShea99, you seem a bit of an expert on the subject. From your computer modeling could you possibly cross reference your findings and put them n a calender taking in 2015,2016,2017 and 2018?
  • Options

JaShea99 said:

JaShea99 said:

JaShea99, you seem a bit of an expert on the subject. From your computer modeling could you possibly cross reference your findings and put them n a calender taking in 2015,2016,2017 and 2018?
    It's just the way people talk about things that are obvious on this forum. If you're that bothered, wait a few years til it falls on a weekend and see if I'm right or wrong.
  • Options
    Everyone knows it was raining this weekend so loads left over from a bed parties. Plus shops getting rid of them cheap now.
  • Options
    Our cat is ambivalent to them so no worries this end.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Everyone knows it was raining this weekend so loads left over from a bed parties. Plus shops getting rid of them cheap now.

left overs from bed parties? I make my own fireworks in that department ;-)
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

JaShea99 said:

JaShea99 said:

It's just the way people talk about things that are obvious on this forum. If you're that bothered, wait a few years til it falls on a weekend and see if I'm right or wrong.
    Fair do's. You sure you cannot oblige with the calender though?
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Was I dreaming or did you post recently you'd just got married? In which case things ought to be slowing down a bit soon :-D
  • Options
    Married in August RC after fourteen years of courting :-)

It already has :'(
  • Options

JaShea99 said:

JaShea99 said:

JaShea99 said:

Fair do's. You sure you cannot oblige with the calender though?
    I might have to as I have another mystery to solve. Last year my birthday was on a Sunday so I didn't have to work, this year it's a Monday so I have to go in. How the hell does that work? I'm absolutely stumped. The date hasn't changed so shouldn't it fall on a Sunday again?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Married in August RC after fourteen years of courting :-)

It already has :'(

Belated congratulations mate, I only managed six years of courting, damn :-(
  • Options

Charlton Life in Fireworks go 'BANG' shock
    FFS we definitely have more than our fair share of whingers and moaners.
    Comedy gold.
  • Options

I've been flagged on a firework thread, sensitive soul whoever you are.

You're lucky mate, I got flagged for posting a picture of a cream cracker!
    I

Was it a hairy one?
  • Options

I

Was it a hairy one?
    Probably Jacob's :-0
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

I have no idea what happened there or even what I meant to say. But I now feel that I have missed out!!!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

MrOneLung said:

I have no idea what happened there or even what I meant to say. But I now feel that I have missed out!!!
    If it's not too late don't get married :-)
  • Options
    Of corse it's too late. That is why I have got a cat !
  • Options
    More fireworks....
  • Options
    Loads around at the moment ...crazy
  • Options
    There are probably more important things to worry about to be fair.
    Like maybe vegetarian cuisine?