Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poyet joins Huddersfield !!

Comments

• Options

masicat said:

We had first option.

Even if that were the case, do you think he'd want to show his face back round here after all the abuse he got from some of our fans via twitter etc?

He wouldn't exactly be welcomed back with open arms by all and would have probably been booed by some fans.

I personally wouldn't go that far, but I for one am glad he's gone elsewhere............
    To be honest I'd have returned myself to try and prove a point in a Charlton shirt
  • Options
    If he had signed for us then Bikey wouldn't have been able to knock him into next week - when do we play huddershit again ?
  • Options
    Maybe we didnt want him ?
  • Options
    Those small minded idiots who hide and abuse via Twitter wouldn't bother him. Still a class above anything we have. Us who would cheer would drown out the booers.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I won't offer my opinion

Cock

I'd rather you didn't offer that either, ta
  • Options
    masicat said:

Those small minded idiots who hide and abuse via Twitter wouldn't bother him. Still a class above anything we have. Us who would cheer would drown out the booers.

masicat wrong at last?
  • Options
    How amusing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If he does come back when Hudderfield play us, someone get the POTY trophy off him.
  • Options
    why? - he won it
  • Options

Expect Hudds fans to be singing his praises soon.

Unlikely!

He's a great signing for them, surprised he's dropped down a division.
  • Options
    Good luck Diego <3
  • Options
    So of all our players to leave us in the summer only Ben Hamer is at a team currently higher than us and he aint even playing...
  • Options
    Glad we turned him down, no reason for us to develop west ham players. ETCYT
  • Options

So of all our players to leave us in the summer only Ben Hamer is at a team currently higher than us and he aint even playing...

Good point, pleased you didn't mention a certain player who left in the January Window thou (sod it, i just did)

• Options
    Wouldn't want him back on loan, think it would be a bigger kick in teeth than when he walked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With Powells record on loan, Poyet will be on the bench in no time.

Defoe, Parker Poyet ........ all in the same group! Don't agree with booing, or calling C's as we did at Craven Cottage recently but each of these being guilty of the same crime, except with Parker we at least got a good fee.
  • Options
    FFS so he leaves us to "step up a division and learn his trade at a different level" and ends up at HTFC !!! still i expect the monies still good.
  • Options
    So its Pardew, Hasslebank, Dowie, Parkinson, Francis, Parker, Defoe, Murphy, Poyet.
    Boo in a minute, we're gonna boo in a minute.
  • Options
    masicat said:

So its Pardew, Hasslebank, Dowie, Parkinson, Francis, Parker, Defoe, Murphy, Poyet.

Don't forget Kermorgant, the other greedy bastard.
  • Options

FFS so he leaves us to "step up a division and learn his trade at a different level" and ends up at HTFC !!! still i expect the monies still good.

This is going to keep happening until we get promoted. The difference now is that re are loaning out players not good enough and we have the top talent on long term deals so the club gets to choose the timing and price of any departures.
    I don't want to let myself down by speaking my mind about players who jumped ship this year. Let's just hope we start winning again and the club sign more quality in January.
    Looks like I'm going tomorrow to see the biggest game of the season to date - win and we are back in business!
    Absolutely no interest in how last year's squad are doing as life is short.
    COYA

• Options
    I think it's quite a coup for SCP. Diego will do well I have no doubt. I still think that Diego should have shown us a bit more loyalty though. Not sure I want to cheer him too loudly on his eventual return to The Valley with Hudds.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

masicat said:

Don't forget Kermorgant, the other greedy bastard.
    Who got cheers and his name sung...
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

With Powells record on loan, Poyet will be on the bench in no time.

Defoe, Parker Poyet ........ all in the same group! Don't agree with booing, or calling C's as we did at Craven Cottage recently but each of these being guilty of the same crime, except with Parker we at least got a good fee.

Like Grant Holt?
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Wonder what @LeedsBasedTownFan thinks of this....

I'm sure he, Bexleyboy, Colin will be posting soon enough to tell us.