Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poyet joins Huddersfield !!

Comments

• Options
    Whose Poyet?
  • Options

So of all our players to leave us in the summer only Ben Hamer is at a team currently higher than us and he aint even playing...

Good point, pleased you didn't mention a certain player who left in the January Window thou (sod it, i just did)

No, Fulham are still well below us...
  • Options
    Yann?
  • Options

Whose Poyet?

Well, SCP's now.....

• Options
    He's now reached 'prick' level in my eyes, f*ck him.
  • Options
    I imagine when he joined West Ham, that he didn't expect them to sign Alex Song. Good luck displacing him from the team!
  • Options
    He had to go before he got Charltonised
  • Options
    Diego, thanks for everthing. Now fuck off into oblivion. Night night !!!!!!
  • Options
    Ha ha nae joy!
  • Options
    It's fucking cold this time of year in Huddersfield! He's going to feel a long way from Kent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't wait for him to have one bad game up there, before Leedstownbasedfan is on here begging us to take him back...........
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Chrissy Powell, Chrissy Powell, Chrissy Powell ......... all the 'Move oners' out there, I don't give a monkeys :-0
  • Options
    Move on
  • Options

Move on

Ha ha ha, I've got nowhere to move on to................Next :-0
  • Options
    He's defo not better than gus. Gus would never have gone Huddersfield
  • Options
    pretty much adds more weight to the arguement he would've stayed if powell was still in charge...
  • Options

pretty much adds more weight to the arguement he would've stayed if powell was still in charge...

But not enough reason to keep a manager. I was (and still am) a big fan of CP, but rightly or wrongly he didn't buy into the vision of Rolands revolution and had lost his direction with us. It created a sour atmosphere in and around the camp, which showed its true colours at Sheffield United (a game which I seem to recall, you had the great pleasure of sharing the journey with me). Poyet certainly didn't play for his manager that day, and if CP did stay and we were relegated (which was very possible, some might say probable), I very much doubt Poyets decision would have been any different than the one he chose..............
  • Options
    Yep and he'll get relegated with SCP at Hudders
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is @Leedsbasedtownfan the bloke who came on here saying Powell was the worst manager in history, after about two games?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Is @Leedsbasedtownfan the bloke who came on here saying Powell was the worst manager in history, after about two games?

Yes that's him, strangely enough he seems to have gone to ground :-0
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Valley11 said:

Yes that's him, strangely enough he seems to have gone to ground :-0
    Funny that.
  • Options
    Wish he was on loan to us. Don't blame Powell for signing him, great one for him.
  • Options
    I won't boo him either as it would be extremely hypocritical of me. Would I have done the same. Of course. Good luck to the young man. Diego <3
  • Options
    Ffs get a grip you doughnuts, the whole of football is mercenary.
  • Options
    He probably just wants to get a bit of fitness up and he could be back at West Ham for the Xmas games and the FA Cup. No big deal.