Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Evans back at SUFC (agreed terms with Oldham p.25)

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant. Well done Jess.
  • Options
    Well done jess
  • Options
    She is our queen remember
  • Options
    Bit strange she would do this yet say nothing about Marlon King playing for them. That said, if Sheffield United have any sense they will cut all ties with Ched.

Why are they even letting him train with them?!
  • Options
    Wonder what the other players think?

How comfortable are they going to be having this guy maybe in the squad having a negative impact on them as a team?
  • Options
    Always liked Jess! Good on her.
  • Options
    Straightforward decision for Jess but does it hurt Sheff U in terms of £££s? Won't be the most persuasive factor to compare with Evans signing and scoring the goals to get them promoted.

Can anyone cut and paste Sheff U's four considerations from their website? The third makes their position on this clear and if it was principled they would stand by it.
  • Options
    There is no way he is going to end up playing for them IMO. It will make them the most despised club in the country overnight and no sponsor will want to be seen near them.

I have a feeling they will say no and another club will offer him a deal straight away and he'll sign for them without all the build up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

His appeal was thrown out

So was Derek Bently's.
  • Options

How comfortable are they going to be having this guy maybe in the squad having a negative impact on them as a team?

I suspect most of the other players support his right to return to football, after all it's the players' union the PFA which has asked Sheffield United to let him train with them.
  • Options

She is a wonderful person Jessica, I had the pleasure of working with her in the build up to 2012

What a fantastic stance from her a proper role model

yes, she does have a fantastic stance

but seriously, good on her. In my mind this really shows sheff utd that he really is not wanted by the vast majority of fans.
  • Options

I suspect most of the other players support his right to return to football, after all it's the players' union the PFA which has asked Sheffield United to let him train with them.

I would say most with daughters would break his neck if it was theirs he done it too, so I doubt they welcome him, the general feeling of most football fans is that he shouldn't return, I would say it's the same for players, it's not a charlton life view its a national view with a minority thinking he has the right to return, it's been on talk sport and 5 live for weeks since his release was announced and there's very little support for this scum bag
  • Options
    I think that will be the end of the Sheffield united saga. The money side of things is big, but not as big in my opinion as renaming your stand. You can't really just brush it under the carpet anywhere near as much when you actually have to make fundamental changes to your club.

"We had to rename our stand because we signed a convicted rapist..." That really wouldn't go down well, and I think will make a lot of the fans really think.

That's why you only pick dead people to name your stands after!
  • Options
    SUFC have been testing the water, they have found it to be acid.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Jesus Chirst.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

WHAT!!! BIT IF AN ODD COMMENT.
  • Options
    How long can all this appealing lark go on for
    Is there a limit to how many times he can appeal
    Because once that process has been exhausted then you'll find that no one will give him a chance anywhere in this country, if there is no turnaround on the decision
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Huskaris said:

This thread is taking itself way too seriously now.
  • Options

I would say most with daughters would break his neck if it was theirs he done it too, so I doubt they welcome him, the general feeling of most football fans is that he shouldn't return, I would say it's the same for players, it's not a charlton life view its a national view with a minority thinking he has the right to return, it's been on talk sport and 5 live for weeks since his release was announced and there's very little support for this scum bag
    The public (as a whole) might not support his return, but many of the players will be thinking about their own interests, and what might happen if THEY did something wrong in the future. The silence of current (and former) players is striking
  • Options

Huskaris said:

BIT IF AN ODD COMMENT INDEED. WHOOSH?
  • Options
    Have a look on twitter, the United fans want him back. They don't care about ennis, or their patrons and sponsors stepping down.
  • Options

Have a look on twitter, the United fans want him back. They don't care about ennis, or their patrons and sponsors stepping down.

And i thought they were the decent side of the city.
  • Options

Let's hope Fred West doesn't take his name off our stand :)

Still nervous about being in the Peter North stand?
  • Options

Think of how many young lads in Sheffield right now think because of what that awful website is saying, Women in general really are asking for it because they've had a drink etc etc.

It's not just Sheffield. The idea that women are up for it just because they have had a drink is not acceptable. There is a "but". When women are up for it (you think, according to their behaviour towards you) and have had a drink, should you always decline just in case? The only way to be 100% certain that you have not just met someone with the sort of issues that could lead to morning complications is to NEVER dip your tool with a stranger. You may be 100% certain you had consent, but that's not going to be the test if you get accused of taking advantage. Perhaps those young lads will reflect on whether it is better to keep it in their trousers?
  • Options

Let's hope Fred West doesn't take his name off our stand :)

Are you sure it is Fred and not Rosemary?
  • Options
    She wasn't flirty and drunk, Bryan. She was f*****g unconscious.