Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP.

Comments

• Options
    great game, best so far with Klassen, Anderson IMO
  • Options
    If Lewis can find his throw it'll be game over quick smart.
  • Options
    3-2 to Lewis.
  • Options
    3-3 dartastic !
  • Options
    4-3 Barney wins. Great game.
  • Options
    Unreal game that, can't believe Barney did it.

Doesn't need to be a match of the highest quality to be a classic, loved every minute.
  • Options
    how did Lewis lose that?
  • Options

how did Lewis lose that?

He will be absolutely kicking himself KK.
  • Options
    glad I backed Barney @9/2 when 3-2 down to get me money back.

Gutted though as I like Lewis
  • Options
    He lost it because he is a fat c##t, absolutely hate him so pleased he has lost.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Once again shows how averages aren't everything
  • Options
    Well done barney
  • Options
    Huybrechts 1 Taylor 0
  • Options
    Come on Huybrechts,backed him +2.5 on the handicap
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    2-1 to Huybrechts. Another great game.
  • Options
    That will do on Huybrechts just hope he goes on to win the match to help my outright bets plus Bunting in the last match tonight.
  • Options
    2-2.
  • Options
    3-2 to Huybrechts.
  • Options
    Another cracker!

Whatever happens, Huybrechts has got under Taylor's skin, when Taylor said he wouldn't.

Loving this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3-3.
  • Options
    Disappointed. I dislike Taylor but fair play that showed some grit to stay in that.
  • Options
    Yep. Taylor wins 4-3. I have to say I thought Huybrechts was the better player and was going to win.
    I can't stand Taylor, but to win that was a sign of a true champion.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Disappointed. I dislike Taylor but fair play that showed some grit to stay in that.

Indeed. Fantastic last set.
  • Options

He lost it because he is a fat c##t, absolutely hate him so pleased he has lost.

He reminds me of a drowning goldfish. Close your mouth you fat sweaty c nut.

Glad Taylor won.

• Options
    Shame Huybrechts couldn't get over the line. can't stand taylor
    Jackpot should never have lost that, missed really good chances
  • Options
    Just backed MVG at 12-5 with Corals, looks a great bet to me. Don't really understand why Taylor is a short priced favourite.
  • Options
    I went last night, both sessions and had a brilliant time. The place was absolutely rocking when Lewis hit that 9 darter (what a game by the way).

Also managed to be right behind Bunting for his walk on and got a cheeky high-five. I kept telling Daniella (the walk on girl) I loved her all evening which became a bit of a running joke which didn't seem to get boring. Well it wasn't for me, I was absolutely sloshed.
  • Options
    philcafc said:

Just backed MVG at 12-5 with Corals, looks a great bet to me. Don't really understand why Taylor is a short priced favourite.

I'm also going in on MVG
  • Options
    I think thornton is a real danger to mvg in the next round. Yet to drop a set and very solid on his own throw. If mvg has his normal slow start he could well be in trouble. Not a fan of thornton but with just 8 players left I think he is way overpriced in the market.