Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP.

Comments

• Options

Swerve said:

just got home, great night, absolutely hammered, my George got one of Peter Wright's flights, in his own words 'treasuring it'

Did you meet the Wealdstone Raider?
    saw him doing his thing mate but didn't go up
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    "Stand up if you love the darts".....as you face opposite the stage.
  • Options
    Cheerio Simon Whitlock.
  • Options
    Watching this qualifier throw an imaginary dart everytime he steps up to throw is doing my fucking head in.
  • Options
    Barney could be in for a fright tonight.
  • Options
    Big_Bob said:

Gone off him since he gave up in a tournament this year.

Sulky Dutch wanker.

• Options

Big_Bob said:

Sulky Dutch wanker.

Harsh.

Cleary struggles with the game mentally at times and often the fight seems to go out of him.

Love Barney though. A true gent of the game and one of the most fluid throws I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Its not the first time hes sulked and just started throwing darts at the bullseye don't know why people love him so much now, hes miserable, rarely has much respect for his opponent and don't really give the crowd much credit or interaction.
    Yeah, 5/10 years ago, he was great, loved watching him and has been part of some of the best games of darts ive see, always put on a show, now he just looks like he cant be arsed.
    Horses for courses I suppose but for me I don't enjoy watching him anymore and always want his opponent to win unless hes playing Pipe.
    That game v King in Dublin has stuck in my throat.
  • Options
    Michael smith is way too short of a price tonight against Mensur suluvic . May well be worth jumping on the handicap betting on that one.
  • Options
    Suluvic is a decent player. Will definitely have him on some accummulator.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agree with both- bookies pricing Smith up cos of his win last year, when in fact he's near enough done f all since
  • Options
    And mensur is no mug that's for sure.
  • Options
    Michael Smith is even money to win and both to win a set
  • Options
    Who cares it makes for a better atmosphere.
  • Options

Big_Bob said:

Sulky Dutch wanker.

The Sulky Dutch Wanker looked quite happy to me.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

Big_Bob said:

Sulky Dutch wanker.

Yh he won and played well, he would be.

• Options

Its not the first time hes sulked and just started throwing darts at the bullseye don't know why people love him so much now, hes miserable, rarely has much respect for his opponent and don't really give the crowd much credit or interaction.
    Yeah, 5/10 years ago, he was great, loved watching him and has been part of some of the best games of darts ive see, always put on a show, now he just looks like he cant be arsed.
    Horses for courses I suppose but for me I don't enjoy watching him anymore and always want his opponent to win unless hes playing Pipe.
    That game v King in Dublin has stuck in my throat.

Same as O'Sullivan

he once committed the ultimate sin and gave up before snookers were required

He also made a 140 break asked how much for a maximum found out there was just the 4k for high break a refused to pot the black, the ref spoke to him and told him to do it for the crowd.

But despite these things happening people still love him, same as Barney

if you have the talent people forget about these little indiscretions
  • Options

red_murph said:

Big_Bob said:

Sulky Dutch wanker.

Yh he won and played well, he would be.

Ach come on CPL, two magic finishes. As a darts fan you must have loved that? Best darts of the tournament so far.

I've no allegiance to RVB apart from liking and having respect for the fella. Would love to see Anderson or Wade win tbh. That was quality though.
  • Options
    Mate, it was great darts, and add to the fact I had Smith to win and both to win a set, Caven to win and both to win a set, and Barney 3-0 @ 9.1 Treble I was pleased.
  • Options

Mate, it was great darts, and add to the fact I had Smith to win and both to win a set, Caven to win and both to win a set, and Barney 3-0 @ 9.1 Treble I was pleased.

Happy days. Your arse must have been quivering over Jabba! ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    never in doubt ;)

RVB gave a decent interview at the end so fair play
  • Options
    Dave pallet more than able to make a game of it against Adrian lewis tonight, might be worth taking 11/10 on pallet to win a set. Also think 2/5 on Van der Voort to beat Henderson is far too short, can see that game being tight 3-2 either way a good bet.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Who cares it makes for a better atmosphere.

Atmosphere still comes across on telly great, but it is starting to get a bit 'samey' now with the tables vs seats stuff imo.
  • Options
    Do like the atmosphere at Ally Pally.
    Barney was good last night, potential 3rd round against jackpot looks tasty.
  • Options
    Also find that VDV often flatters to deceive, 2/5 short for me too.
    Shame tho, defo one of my favourite players
  • Options
    Agree the banter is pretty repetitive and crap and not a fan of the toure song. But the pissed up people who are not watching properly really don't bother me, if they wernt their it would just be like watching the bdo championships.
    it's just a shame the early rounds go on till quite late meaning the last game normally has a half empty arena as everyone wants to catch their last trains.
  • Options

Dave pallet more than able to make a game of it against Adrian lewis tonight, might be worth taking 11/10 on pallet to win a set. Also think 2/5 on Van der Voort to beat Henderson is far too short, can see that game being tight 3-2 either way a good bet.

This

Lewis 6/4 and both to win a set
    VDV Evens and both to win a set
    Add King to win 3-0 @6/4

about 11/1

• Options
    Great darts from hopp to beat mervyn king finished on a 161. Great match
  • Options
    what a question....

Are you the Future of German darts??

yea because theres so many established German darts players to improve on