Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP.

Comments

• Options
    Ally Pally looking surprisingly sparse for the start.
  • Options
    kist looks like a cross between a goldfish and a bald Gordon Brown with that mouth thing he does when he throws. Hilarious.
  • Options

Lost his Qualifier after a quick google

You can get 6/4 on Joe Cullen just to win a set against Van Gerwen. Mvg has been a slow starter of late so a good chance to double your money early on.

Ill match that 6/4 if anybody wants it

Seriously

Did this happen? Cullen looking like he could win this set
  • Options
    Nah, nobody came forward, I was only that confident as he was 13/8 with William Hill with a 2.5 head start.
    Win Win
  • Options
    Looked slightly rattled there MVG. Great match
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    yep, 11-9 in legs, decent.
  • Options
    Great game that one
  • Options
    MVG a lucky boy. A more established player prob would have taken him out on that performance.

Newton looks poor. This Spanish bloke aint half decent

• Options
    Good opening night darts. Helped by the fact I had Cullen to win a set at 6/4 and 3-2 either way in the part vs brown match at 10/3.
  • Options
    Enjoyed that last night, with a bit of drama in the Newton game to finish

Going tonight with my boy, and again after Christmas with @TelMc32 and a few others

Got lucky with the schedule tonight as we will see Taylor and Wright who my George loves

As for the tournament I'd like to see Wade or Anderson win it but will probably settle for a little bet on Chisnall
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cullen played pretty well. One of the tougher first round draws for sure.
  • Options
    Andy Hamilton v Dave Richardson - Dave Richardson + 1.5 sets odds are 8-5. Hamilton is in poor form
  • Options

You can get 6/4 on Joe Cullen just to win a set against Van Gerwen. Mvg has been a slow starter of late so a good chance to double your money early on.

Seriously

Lucky escape there CPL.
  • Options
    Does anyone know when tickets generally go on sale for the world championships. I always leave it way too late. I really want to go next year.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 knows, because I asked the same question, a while ago.
    I can't remember the answer :-(
  • Options
    cheers mate. @johnnyh2 can you help with the question above please. cheers
  • Options

Seriously

Lucky escape there CPL.
    No mate, would have backed it at 13/8 with Hills

• Options

Seriously

Lucky escape there CPL.
    No mate, would have backed it at 13/8 with Hills

Aah, very good.
  • Options

Andy Hamilton v Dave Richardson - Dave Richardson + 1.5 sets odds are 8-5. Hamilton is in poor form

Hope you got on this
  • Options
    Hang on hang on...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2014

Hope you got on this
    I did.
  • Options

Hope you got on this
    I did , but it's not done yet.
    I must be missing something +1.5 sets to Richardson would mean it was over.

as far as I was aware that's how handicaps work even if Hamilton wins 3-2 the +1.5 that Richardson has means the bet wins
  • Options

Hope you got on this
    I did , but it's not done yet.
    I must be missing something +1.5 sets to Richardson would mean it was over.

as far as I was aware that's how handicaps work even if Hamilton wins 3-2 the +1.5 that Richardson has means the bet wins
    Your not missing anything. Bet won. :-)
  • Options
    Oh bollocks I was going to a trixie bet of Hamilton to win 3-2, Wright to win 3-1 and Taylor to win 3-0, but did 3 draws in the english league for tonights football instead.
  • Options
    Typical Millwank costing me for the full house.

Taylor 3 zip in the next
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Typical Millwank costing me for the full house.

Taylor 3 zip in the next

Heading that way, looking very comfortable
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Tickets go on sale in either June or July, just keep going on the PDC website. Priority is given to subscribers to PDC TV for a week before going on general sale. Subscription for a year costs £25 a year
  • Options
    just got home, great night, absolutely hammered, my George got one of Peter Wright's flights, in his own words 'treasuring it'
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Nicholas said:

Tickets go on sale in either June or July, just keep going on the PDC website. Priority is given to subscribers to PDC TV for a week before going on general sale. Subscription for a year costs £25 a year
    Cheers
  • Options
    Swerve said:

just got home, great night, absolutely hammered, my George got one of Peter Wright's flights, in his own words 'treasuring it'

Did you meet the Wealdstone Raider?