Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP.

Comments

• Options
    ahh dissapointing
  • Options
    Bullseyes and Beer was good the other night about the glory days of the 70s and 80s. Still on iPlayer.
  • Options
    You can get 6/4 on Joe Cullen just to win a set against Van Gerwen. Mvg has been a slow starter of late so a good chance to double your money early on.
  • Options
    Lost his Qualifier after a quick google

You can get 6/4 on Joe Cullen just to win a set against Van Gerwen. Mvg has been a slow starter of late so a good chance to double your money early on.

Ill match that 6/4 if anybody wants it

Seriously

• Options
    Going for our annual pilgrimage on the 29th. Have sensibly booked the 30th off work as well.

No idea on contenders at the moment. All seems very open this year, with a fair few in good form.
  • Options
    redcarter said:

Bullseyes and Beer was good the other night about the glory days of the 70s and 80s. Still on iPlayer.

Also a great documentary on the Beeb the other night following a year in the life of Bristow. It was called 'Arrows'. Not sure if it's on iPlayer unfortunately.
  • Options

Lost his Qualifier after a quick google

Ill match that 6/4 if anybody wants it

Seriously

Whatcha mean mate?
  • Options
    If anybody wants a bet Joe Cullen to win a set at 6/4 I will happily take their money for the bet, guarantee I ll pay out.

Anyhow, where the fck you been??
  • Options
    Justin Pipe, that should drag it out til the summer...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:

I love my darts but I cant watch this bloke, My nan would throw quicker then him. Imagine how long it would take if he played Dennis Priestley.
  • Options
    Justin pipe is the best player on the circuit who doesnt have a beer according to Mr Mardle.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Talal said:

I love my darts but I cant watch this bloke, My nan would throw quicker then him. Imagine how long it would take if he played Dennis Priestley.
    Missus wants to bet on him just so he goes out.

Done me for a lot of money the other year when he played so slowly it cleared the palace before his game with Wes Newton finished.

Absolutely killed Newtons game.

• Options
    Christian Kist at even money to beat Jelle Klassen on the opening night seems like good value.
  • Options
    I think there is a 15 fold nailed on acca in the opening round which works out to 15/2

If anyone doesn't want to see the 1/4 final line up look away now.........................

Van Gerwen Chisnall
    Wright Anderson
    Taylor King
    Wade Lewis
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    That's exactly how I've picked it. With

Anderson
    Chisnall
    Taylor
    Wade

In the semis

Anderson
    Wade in the final

Winner

Anderson
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Isn't Klaasen a sex offender?

The Ched Evans of the darts world
  • Options
    Sent nude pics of himself to a 15 year old girl with special needs.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

That's exactly how I've picked it. With

Anderson
    Chisnall
    Taylor
    Wade

In the semis

Anderson
    Wade in the final

Winner

Anderson

Can't see Wade beating Taylor in the longer format in the semis. If Taylor gets through the shorter format games and makes it to the semis, he's proven generally to go on and win it. I think only MVG can beat him in best of 13
  • Options
    Best chance of stopping Taylor is by knocking him out before the 1/4s

Disappointingly think none of his potential opponents can do that. No Smiths no chisnalls
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Lewis is like Taylor in that respect - the longer the format the better they are.
  • Options
    Have backed Van Gerwen and A.Lewis to win it and think K.Brown to beat J.Part 3-1 or 3-2 tonight is a good bet at 5/4
  • Options

I think Lewis is like Taylor in that respect - the longer the format the better they are.

Lewis absolutely has the game. His mentality during matches is questionable though.
  • Options
    Adrian Lewis is back working with Keith Deller as he was when he won his 2 world titles. Could be a big factor.
  • Options

Adrian Lewis is back working with Keith Deller as he was when he won his 2 world titles. Could be a big factor.

I hope so. I like Lewis and would be happy to see him do well. Will be interesting to watch as seen him give up a good few times.

One thing is for sure. I won't be watching Klaasen's match.
  • Options
    Reckon if Lewis lost some weight and got fitter, thus no longer looking like he's close to a heart attack during some matches, he'd win more titles.
  • Options
    Lewis always flatters to deceive though. Wade has more chance of progressing
  • Options

Lewis always flatters to deceive though. Wade has more chance of progressing

With a 2nd round against Bunting? Can't call that one
  • Options
    Hopefully Bunting will have half an eye on his semi-pro mates down the Lakeside