Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket World Cup 2015 (and build up to)

Comments

• Options
    No Jimmy today?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Bresnan's figures for the Heat today were 3-0-48-0.

He was probably saved from achieving the worst figures in Big Bash history (60) by not being allowed to bowl a fourth over - despite one of their main strike bowlers, Reed, was off the field having dislocated his shoulder after bowling just one over.

Hope he bats better because he also dropped one on the boundary that went for 6.

Edit - run out for 2 - by the keeper (former Bexley C C overseas player Jimmy Pierson) to compound his misery.
  • Options
    anyone being as daft as me & staying up (or going to bed early & getting up in the middle of the night) to watch the first tri-angular match v the Aussies..............starts 3.20 am friday morning.
  • Options

anyone being as daft as me & staying up (or going to bed early & getting up in the middle of the night) to watch the first tri-angular match v the Aussies..............starts 3.20 am friday morning.

Probably will get up at about 5.30. Game could be over by then though ;-(
  • Options

Tomorrow morning? Very tempting!
  • Options

Prob gonna try to get up circa 4 and see up to 6 being poodling off to work.
  • Options
    No but if any one has a stream for around 7.00 can they post it
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

No but if any one has a stream for around 7.00 can they post it

Will do, no problem.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    England bat first.

Bell gone lbw first ball.
  • Options
    James Taylor gone second ball.

0-2 after 3 balls of the innings. Is this worth staying up for?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Root restores some sort of normality with the first boundary.

4-2 after the first over with two lbw decisions.
  • Options
    Here's a link for @Kap10 and any others who need it later: http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/australia-vs-england-live-streaming

It's working at the moment, not sure if it will be in a few hours.
  • Options
    Joe Root caught behind in the fourth over. 12-3
  • Options
    33-4.
    Ali hits a six and then a couple of overs later spoons one straight to the sweeper on the off side boundary.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    69-5 in the 16th over.

Bopara caught behind square off the spinner for 13.
  • Options
    Well at least Morgan is batting well!
  • Options
    234 all out. Morgan 121, the rest not many.
  • Options
    Aus are 82/2 in the 15th. Warner 47 off 45 looking ominous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    David Warner has won this for them.
  • Options
    230 odd was never gonna be enough.
    Same old story with the bat in a competitive game
  • Options
    got to learn to score 300+ regularly, else we're toast in ODI's.
  • Options
    Lost by 3 wickets with 10 overs to spare.
  • Options
    That was horrid to watch.
  • Options
    Annoyingly that innings against a nothing side in a warm up game ensures Bell will play every game this world cup and flop every single time same as he has in every one day tournament to date... need to have the balls to drop him for hales... Al least he can be dangerous...
  • Options
    Love Bumble ..

Aussie commentators were having an orgasm about how many times Faulkner 'gets them over the line'
    Bumbles immediate response... 'settle down, he's only got 2'
  • Options
    Not WC or even England related, but if you get a chance , have a look at Cameron Whites dismissal today in the BBL Stars v Thunder.
    Outstanding.
  • Options

Not WC or even England related, but if you get a chance , have a look at Cameron Whites dismissal today in the BBL Stars v Thunder.
    Outstanding.

Yes it was but I'm in agreement with Cameron White because my understanding is that the feet had to be grounded inside the rope when you actually finally take the catch. Otherwise you could be over the just over the rope when you take it in the air and with forward momentum land inside the field of play i.e. walking in when you take it.

I'm happy to be corrected if someone can find the relevant law which I've struggled to do!
  • Options
    It's where you land, not where you.take the catch, so I believe