Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs 2015

The NFL regular season came to an end today, meaning all of the playoff match-ups have been set in stone. Wild Card weekend kicks off next weekend spanning the 3rd and 4th.

Here are the Wild Card match-ups

Sat Jan 3rd
(NFC) (5)Arizona Cardinals at (4)Carolina Panthers 4:35 (ET)
(AFC) (6)Baltimore Ravens at (3)Pittsburgh Steelers 8:15 (ET)

Sun Jan 4th
(AFC) (5)Cincinnati Bengals at (4)Indianapolis Colts 1:05 (ET)
(NFC) (6)Detroit Lions at (3)Dallas Cowboys 4:40 (ET)

First Round Byes
AFC- (1)New England Patriots and (2)Denver Broncos
NFC- (1)Seattle Seahawks and (2)Green Bay Packers

The winners of these games will move on to the Divisional round spanning the 10th and 11th

Comments

• ABD - Anyone But Denver
  • edited December 2014

ABD - Anyone But Denver

Really? Seriously? There are Broncos haters out there?

Surely you mean Anyone But Dallas?
  • Annoyed that San Diego did a Charlton last night and blew their chance. Going to have to follow Dallas to stay interested now.
  • Panthers
    Steelers
    Bengals
    Lions

Panthers have got fairly hot at the right time, still don't think they are that good but Ryan Lindley at QB in the playoffs isn't going to work which is a shame as the Cardinals have been great. Ravens offense has pretty much fallen apart whilst Steelers look great. Feel mental picking Dalton in the playoffs but the Colts look so weak at the moment that the Bengals should be able to bully them enough. I just don't want to pick the Cowboys, think it will be the closest game but you would have to trust Romo more than Stafford at the moment
  • still fancy the Seahawks for a repeat .. narrow win over the Patriots in the really terrific superbowl finale
  • ABD - Anyone But Denver

Really? Seriously? There are Broncos haters out there?

Surely you mean Anyone But Dallas?
    Anyone but Dallas, Pittsburgh , Green Bay , New England

• As always my money is on my beloved Colts. I believe we can make a championship run this year, unless we play New England.... Twats
  • Not overly confident of us going far, but delighted the Steelers are through. Looks like Bell will be out for next week
  • Seahawks v Pats looks the obvious Superbowl pick but no doubt some surprises along the way. With my Saints out i'd like to see Dallas make a run at it. Should be 4 good games this weekend. I can see in-form and improving Carolina knocking off Arizona if that counts as a surprise, although all 4 games are tough to call.
  • Think it will be 0-4 for Dalton in the play offs, we have no pass rush and no receivers left still I live in hope
  • Sponsored links:

• Ben18 said:

Not overly confident of us going far, but delighted the Steelers are through. Looks like Bell will be out for next week

No one here in Baltimore expects the Ravens to go anywhere, they've been horrible last few games.

• Ravens stepped it up last night.
  • Ravens stepped it up last night.

Best they've played in weeks.

• Benefits my colts. If we win we play Denver. Much rather Denver than New England
  • You've got to stop Hill & Bernard first, and I would definitely prefer the broncos
  • We beat them 27-0 in the regular season. I'm not worried
  • I had Bengals at first but with no AJ Green I just can't see how Dalton isn't going to fuck it up. I had also changed my pick to the Ravens because of Ngata back and Bell being out for the Steelers but I didn't expect them to look that dominant. If Suggs and Dumervil keep this up they can definitely go on another run to the Superbowl. They have a great record against New England in the playoffs as well the only one they lost recently was when Cundiff missed that 30 yard kick to end the game.
  • New England don't lose at home. Just doesn't happen. That's why I'd rather play Denver
  • Rossman92 said:

New England don't lose at home. Just doesn't happen. That's why I'd rather play Denver

Denver haven't lost at home this season
  • Yes but we've beaten Denver more consistently. New England is to the Colts as what Millwall is to Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Fancied in form panthers to beat cardinals but
    Just admit thought the ravens had little chance in that game.
  • Colts are in the easiest division there is in influx that is why they are crape against the big teams.
    They have zero running game no quarterback protection and jiffy recievers.
    If the manage to get by Cincinnati that is as far as they will go.
  • Haha crape should be crap. And jiffy should be iffy. The joys of trying to type on a kindle.
  • Hey Indy only lost to Denver by 7 in week 1. And Peyton has a tendency to choke in bigger games
  • I totally agree with you on Peyton. Masterchoker in the big games. On a seperate subject rumors that he is gonna buy the Tennessee Titans. Do you live in Indiana?
  • Nope Wisconsin. About 30 mins south of Madison. Can't find it in myself to like the Packers
  • Ok great college town Madison.
  • 23 10 as I post this everything as I knew it would be, another year with no play off win, good luck Rossman
  • come on Lions can't stand dallas.
  • hahaha 14 zip.