Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Wild Card Playoffs 2015

Comments

• Options
    Good shout Stan, hate the cowboys & love any team that had Barry Saunders
  • Options
    Well we only lost to Denver by 7 aforementioned, so I think the Colts have a fighting chance
  • Options
    Cowboys image
  • Options

Cowboys image

Well this is backfiring
  • Options
    Bollox, shocking officiating. Yeah pick up the blatant pass interference flag.
    Spend the game ignoring Dallas holding on offence.
  • Options
    Dallas win 24-20.
  • Options
    So...

Ravens @‌ Patriots
    Colts @‌ Broncos
    Panthers @‌ Seahawks
    Cowboys @ Packers
  • Options

Dallas win 24-20.

Great game and amazing comeback by the Cowboys!
  • Options
    So The reason I think they picked it up is because the defender pushed the Receiver before the ball got there, but the receiver gave him an arm back. That could be considered a push off. If anything they just shouldn't have thrown a flag in the first place. Picking it up was the problem, not so much the call.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Rossman92 said:

So The reason I think they picked it up is because the defender pushed the Receiver before the ball got there, but the receiver gave him an arm back. That could be considered a push off. If anything they just shouldn't have thrown a flag in the first place. Picking it up was the problem, not so much the call.

In the NFL, the defender may make continuous contact with receiver within the first five yards of the line of scrimmage. Anything after that is penalized as illegal contact. Pass interference is called if the defensive player contacts the offensive player while he is trying to catch the pass, unless the defender has turned his head to face the oncoming pass and is attempting to intercept it.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm aware of the rule. Yes it gets called every game. Yes it was called in this game. However the 5 yard rule isn't important here. The wide receiver gave the defender a bit of a push too, therefore you can offset the fact that the defender didn't play the ball. If the defender doesn't touch the receiver, there might have been a bit of a shout for offensive pass interference. Also you have to take into account that these referees haven't worked together before this game so the trust factor isn't really there. This is my perspective, but then again, I didn't make the call. Just an opinion
  • Options
    I've been following Ravens for a few years now, I'm no expert but do enjoy NFL. I think playing the Patriots may be a step too far, Flacco is a good QB but by no means a great, he throws too many interceptions......where as his opposite number is a star and this will probably show through on the night.

Can't wait for the next round of games.
  • Options
    4 home wins this weekend. Only Dallas can spoil that outcome in my opinion.
  • Options
    Dallas are unbeaten on the Road. It'll be a great game!
  • Options

I've been following Ravens for a few years now, I'm no expert but do enjoy NFL. I think playing the Patriots may be a step too far, Flacco is a good QB but by no means a great, he throws too many interceptions......where as his opposite number is a star and this will probably show through on the night.

Can't wait for the next round of games.

Flacco hasn't thrown an interception in the last two games, and his season stats aren't bad either.

• Options
    Had a soft spot for the Packers ever since I was watching them in a bar with a bloke who had a massive block of cheese on his head.
  • Options
    **BUMP**

Ravens v Patriots tomorrow at 9.45 on Sky Sports 2
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Nope Wisconsin. About 30 mins south of Madison. Can't find it in myself to like the Packers

Bet you're a bit chilly at the moment. Flipping freezing up there isnt it?
  • Options
    1 degree fehrenheit the high temperature today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    14-0 in Baltimore's favour after 10 minutes of play.
  • Options
    14-7. Brady on a quarterback keeper
  • Options
    Tom Brady touchdown and 14-7
  • Options
    14-14, Patriots level
  • Options
    Brady being his usual self, whining every time he gets hit....
  • Options
    21-14 Baltimore. Flacco to Daniels
  • Options
    Flacco is one ice cold motherfucker.
  • Options
    Oh my, did you guys just see that Pats touchdown? Been waiting for Edelman to throw a touchdown all year :)
  • Options
    bollox, come on Ravens
  • Options
    Pats 35 Ravens 31. Final. Fuck all