Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Wild Card Playoffs 2015

124»

Comments

• Options
    already Denver look the far better outfit
  • Options
    For now...
  • Options
    Im soooo sad the cowgirls didn't win that game....not! That result has really made my weekend.
  • Options
    7-7 , boom Herron
  • Options
    bollox
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

7-7 , boom Herron

indeed .. they are right back in it (and I don't mean the mire)
  • Options
    Great game between the Packers & Cowboys. Although I am a Saints fan I have a soft spot for the Cowboys and have some sympathy for them, but by the letter of the law the non catch call was correct. Should be a good one between The Broncos and Colts.
  • Options
    bollox
  • Options
    I'm liking it so far!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yessssssssssssssssssssss. Comeon Broncos
  • Options
    The Colts are outstanding tonight ..
  • Options
    Denver a spent force?
  • Options
    ffs hanging in there.
  • Options

Denver a spent force?

or just that the Colts are right on song .. luck must be the next QB 'superstar', if he isn't already .. also his receivers are doing better tonight than the Denver receivers
  • Options
    This will be a Wild ending. All I ask for is a field goal
  • Options
    looks as though the Colts have it .. and deservedly so .. could they do the Patriots next week ?
  • Options
    Our record playing at New England is bleh. But then again our record in Denver wasn't that good either, so we'll have to wait and see
  • Options
    That should be the game guys. So proud of my boys tonight!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:

That should be the game guys. So proud of my boys tonight!

yep .. the colts win the battle of the horses .. good game, Colts were outstanding, Peyton manning ? .. a year too far
  • Options
    Colts win 24-13

Packers @‌ Seahawks
    Colts @ Patriots
  • Options
    Don't take anything away from Peyton Manning. For sure hall of famer. Just had a bad game
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Don't take anything away from Peyton Manning. For sure hall of famer. Just had a bad game

Needs to retire. Saying that it's a toss up between the offensive and defensive lines as to who was to blame for the loss.
    Defence never got near luck. Offence couldn't run the ball.
  • Options
    However I would agree that Peyton is at the tail end of his career
  • Options
    Manning has no arm strength left it was painful to watch. Great regular season quarterback blessed with great players around him marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark and all weapons in Denver. However he choked in most of his big games, I would have Brady over him everyday of the week as Brady does his stuff in big games and had less weapons through his entire career.
  • Options
    Could tell the Broncos weren't going to get into this in the first quarter, Manning looking ropey, and the defence not zero pressure on luck, I'd look good with the pocket protected that well
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Could tell the Broncos weren't going to get into this in the first quarter, Manning looking ropey, and the defence not zero pressure on luck, I'd look good with the pocket protected that well

exactly the point I jumped in at 3/1 on the Colts